Eren and Scotch Don't Mix

So this is going to be the first one-shot and I'm thinking of making a full out story of this one; like a beginning, as in before this and afterwards. So I hope you guys like this~!!!

~Ally <3

        "Hanji! I said no!" I yell at Hanji about trying to let Eren have alcohol. That's the last thing I need, a bunch of shitty brats running around drunk! I snatch the glass from Eren and kick him away not spilling any.

        "Wh-w-wh-what the hell Heichou?!" Eren yells getting up and stumbling from having the air knocked out of him.

        "I said NO alcohol and that's what I meant!" I say glaring at him and then see him flinch, I change to glare at Hanji who just cowers behind Mikasa. I hold in a chuckle and take a sip of the drink. Hmm scotch on the rocks, ahh that's a good drink. Of course I don't let my ticked off face change. I set the glass down and slide it over to Jean.

        "Keep it away from them would ya? And DON'T drink it." I glare at him and he nods with a fearful look in his eyes.

        "Yeah hear that Yeager, I just got permission to kick your ass~!" He boasts with a smirk. I shake my head and walk out of the room kick the door closed with my foot. I walk up to my room and open the door. The room is spotless not a single thing out of place or dirty. I can see my reflection; well some version of it in the polished wooden floor. I grab a white button up long sleeve shirt and a pair of the basically skin tight pants of our uniform except black. I head to the bathroom and take a shower; getting out I wrap a towel around my waist and start to dry my hair with another. I keep it on my head slightly and get dressed slipping my boxers on then the rest of my clothes not bothering to button my shirt up. I walk into my room and sit down on the side of my bed.

        "I need something to drink." I mumble to myself and get up knowing everyone will be asleep at this hour. I walk out of my room and close the door quietly; I pad down the halls quietly my towel still half way on my head drying my somewhat wet hair. I enter the kitchen and get a glass, pouring my self some water. I put the towel around my neck and notice my still untucked and unbuttoned shirt. Oh well. I hear something behind me towards the table. I swirl around to see Eren sitting there with his arms crossed on the table, his head laying on top of them. He rolls his head to the side to look at me then he stands up wobbly. His cheeks are a little pink and I see a glass similar to the one I drank from earlier by him. Damn it he's probably drunk...

        "Heichou~!" Eren says shocked in a slurred tone. He is drunk but it is sort of funny. Oh shit my shirt is open; I see Eren's eyes raking down my body and shiver slightly.

        "Eren are you drunk?" I ask, shit I used his first name oh well like I give a shit.

        "Maybe~." He says in a suggestive tone. He is kinda cute drunk, well for a shitty brat.

        "Hanji gave me scotch...It *hic* was yummy." He says getting up with the half full glass and walking over to me almost tumbling over. I catch him and he hands me the glass. I look at him confused but he steps away from me and leans on a chair.

        "I saw yo- *hic* you sip some earlier *hic* no one else could tell but *hic* I I could, you like scotch on the rocks." He says smirking at me, I swish it around in the glass and bring it my lips then notice Eren staring at me.

        "You need something brat?" I say and glare at him. He just giggles and turns around to head to his room in the basement I guess. Wait, shit he might fall.

        "Yeager." I say and he stops and turns around.

        '"I'm going to bed see ya Levi~." He says almost purring my name out.

        "No come on you can sleep in my room tonight I don't want you to fall and die down the stairs." I say and walk over to him taking a sip of the scotch.

        "Hmm this is good. Thanks brat; I'm still pissed at shitty four eyes for letting you have alcohol not to mention letting you get drunk. How did Mikasa even let this happen?" I question him standing next to him. Eren wraps an arm around me causing my to freeze and stiffen up. I try and relax some. He has to have some support; he's fucking drunk! I relax and wrap an arm around him, my drink still in my hand.

        "Come on you; let's get you to my room." I say and he hiccups every once in awhile which I half to admit is extremely cute.

        "Yeah yeah come on Levi let's go." He says and reaches his other hand over to rest on my other shoulder kind of awkwardly hugging me. We walk to my room and talk partially me picking on him about him being drunk; while I was trying not to freak about him calling me Levi.