Orientation

You had orientation today and you were ecstatic to get to learn about your new school, one of the few Universities which accepts tinnies. You made an effort to be the first student to arrive, not only because you were excited about starting college but you figured it would be significantly less dangerous if you advoided the foot traffic. You took the tiny trolley to the classroom you were supposed to meet in, which was a system of small carts which ran all throughout the campus so the tiny students could make it to class. Once you made it to the door you had to crawl underneath, despite their being a sign saying "Orientation for new students! Come on in!" Since there was no way you were going to push that gigantic door open.
After you stood up from having to crawl, you looked over the classroom to discover a young woman probably 20, maybe 22 sitting ontop of a desk. She was wearing a short skirt with her legs crossed and a University t-shirt which was cut to be a mid drift. She had fire red hair with fair skin. Her thighs and waist were incredibly large. She was easily a D cup and her shirt showed an ample amount of it. She was obviously an upper classmen who was assigned to do orientation. She was holding a clipboard in one hand, holding her phone in the other. She was completely distracted and probably wouldn't have noticed you even if you were at regular height. You figured you needed to get her attention so you would get credit for coming to orientation.

Once you reached to where she was sitting, she was wearing laced up sandals, revealing her red toe nails

Once you reached to where she was sitting, she was wearing laced up sandals, revealing her red toe nails. You yelled up at her, "I'm here for orientation!" However she didn't seem to notice you, while examining her upper body you discovered she was wearing ear buds. You shrugged your shoulders trying to figure out your best course of action. You knew that you would be taking a risk of trying to climb up her foot, you knew the dangers of climbing giants but you figured she looked too distracted to be too dangerous. You climbed up her sandal on her right foot, and began climbing up her big toe. You were about to reach the top of her toe when she suddenly started humming to the music and tapping her foot. You were momentarily thrown into the air, you landed on her knee. You sighed in relief that you weren't a stain on the ground when the door suddenly opened.

You turned  your head to see a young light skin woman walk in, she was about 17 or 18 years old, her phone still in hand

You turned your head to see a young light skin woman walk in, she was about 17 or 18 years old, her phone still in hand. She had her hair was naturally curly, she was wearing sweatpants and a tank top and shorts. she walked a few steps forward when the door slammed. The red head looked up in surprised, "Huh? Oh... Hi I'm Bree, what's your name hun?" She asked while she uncrossed her legs, quickly standing up. You grabbed onto her skin, trying not to fall to what would certainly be either a painful and possibly fatal fall. Bree put her phone down on the desk while holding up the clipboard to look for her name. Bree was very peppy, and had a very friendly sounding voice as she spoke. "Destiny, Destiny Smith." She looked up to speak but then looked back down to her phone. "Alright Destiny." Said Bree as she checked off her name "Alright, take a seat Destiny, everyone should be coming in shortly, oh hey there's a tiny on the schedule for today." She said while looking at your name while bitting her lip. You continued to climb up her leg wanting to get her attention before you were marked late for orientation. When she bent over a bit, to rub her leg a bit as your climbing starting annoy her, her hand swept you up. You were stuck to her hand when she sat down. She grabbed her phone with the hand you were on. You fell onto her phone screen while she was picking it up, you started to slip, unable to hold onto anything and fell onto her lap before she could see you. You groaned a bit, being a bit in pain when she crossed her legs again. "Hey I'm down here!" You yelled, trying to get her attention but she couldn't hear you. You looked over to your side to see Destiny walk past where Bree was sitting, where she sat down a bit behind her. You groaned, before again attempting to climb but her stomach was completely bare of hair, any attempt of climbing using her skin failed as you would just land in the same place. Her shirt was much higher than you could jump. You were about to admit to yourself that you were trapped when she put the clipboard on her lap, leaning against her stomach.

You started the climb up the clipboard, you were about halfway up when you heard Destiny speak from behind Bree, "Do you think we should leave the door open for the tiny?" She asked a little concerned, "Oh um yeah probably." She stood up again before putting the clipboard down on the desk. You groaned as all your work climbing seemed to be for nothing. However when she stood up Bree dropped her phone, she bent over to pick it up, her skirt was tight fitting giving you your first full view of Bree's massive behind. It looked incredibly plump, and was about the size of two basketballs next to each other. You were in a dazed state, unable to anything else untill she started to walk towards the door, even then you couldn't stop yourself untill she exited. You turned your attention to Destiny to get a better view of her, she was incredibly hot as well, she had large breasts, not as big as Bree's but still impressive, you couldn't see her lower half. She looked completely engrossed in her phone. You tried yelling to get her attention, but she was completely distracted and didn't hear you at all. You turned around to see Bree heading back to the desk, you figured standing ontop of the clipboard was your best bet to get Bree to notice you. However she mindlessly picked up the clipboard, causing you to slide off, landing on the wooden desk. You landed on your face, you stood up and looked up to see Bree's gigantic ass descending down on you, you yelled out, "Wait! Stop I'm down here!" as loud as you could. You heard a bit of shuffling behind you before Bree completely plopped down on the desk smothered your body, initially it felt soft and kinda nice, just hard to breathe. However, before you could start enjoying your situation she put all her weight on you, starting to crush your miniscule body.

Before your body gave out you heard some sort of loud commotion a few seconds before the pressure from Bree. You groaned in pain, nothing felt broken but you were very bruised up, your eyes opened up to see a ginger face and the light skin face of the two young ladies looking down at you nervously. "Oh thank god they're alive." Destiny said, sighing a little bit, Bree responded, "Yeah, for a moment I thought I killed it...I mean them." She corrected herself. "Should we take them to the infirmary?" Destiny asked, Bree poked you, almost causing you to fall over when you told them, "No I'm fine really." Bree looked relieved, "Well I don't need to ask your name to know who you are, she said while checking your name off the list. She picked you up by your collar with her free hand, "I should probably put you somewhere safe before someone else sits on you. As she said that when the door opened and a group of about 8 people walked in. She pulled her shirt and bra back a bit before giving you a wink. You looked down at her clevage, before you could respond dropped you inside. You fell deep into her clevage before her shirt and bra snapped into place.
You couldn't hear anything besides muffled voices. You tried to get yourself out but your arms and legs were pinned, unable to move more than just a bit of wiggling. Bree glanced down at you every once in a while to make sure you were still there, flashing you a smile, however they became increasingly less frequent. As the tour began you were expecting her to pick you out but she didn't seem to give you any thought at that point. As she walked her gigantic mounds of flesh bounced as she walked, causing you to get smashed by breasts repeatedly. You tried yelling to get her attention but your voice was muffled by her breasts, not to mention almost all the breath from your body was pushed out. The ever constant voices from the orientation seemed to become more and more quite before they dissapeared in totality you managed to shift around enough to see your watch, the orientation should have ended a nearly half an hour ago. You squirmed and struggled, aggressively trying to get her attention, her breasts pushed back against you nearly as much as you pushed back against it. You were about to give up out of exhaustion when a giant white hand descended upon you, quickly snatching you up.

She looked you over a bit surprised, "Wow, I'm sorry I almost completely forgot you were in there, if you didn't move around so much I wouldn't have noticed you, I almost wish you..." She cut herself off, "Anyways the counselors have come up with a recommended schedule for you, just sign here that you approve." She dropped you gently next to a giant pen and paper, you managed to just pick it up with much difficulty. Bree looked over at you and laughed a little, "Don't worry honey, let me help you. She picked you up by your collar again and brought you up to her ruby red lips before covering your whole body. You squirmed, struggling to breathe when she pulled you away only to stamp down your body onto the sheet of paper that required your signature, leaving a red stain in the shape of your body. "That should be good enough, I'll file this for you." She said before putting you on the floor by the nearest tiny trolley and playfully pretended to drop her phone when she turned around, she bent down using her knees, purposely getting her ass as close to you as possible without falling over. You were put in a mindless daze again and was about to reach out to grab it when she stood and walked off, not even looking back at you. You sighed, exhuasted and some what disappointed you didn't get to grab her ass despite it nearly killing you earlier. You climbed into the to head back to your dorm.