Chapter 5

The next morning I woke, nearly late for the bus. Stupid fucking alarm. I quickly got dressed in my usual attier. That's really all I had my parents buy.

I race out the door before realizing I forgot the most important thing. My backpack. I run back in and grab it. I start to run out the door until I hear my mother yell at me for running in the house. I huff and start walking. When I get outside I start running.

I just barely make it. The bus is there and the last person is getting on. My sister. I get on right after her. I got a couple of "things" I need to tell her.

I softly push her into a seat and sit by her. She just giggles. There's some things you should know about my sister.

For one, everyone in my school knows her as the hot one. Why? Because she's got one hell of a rack and one hell of a trunk. Of course I don't think of her like that. Guys fall head over heels for her.

Secondly, everyone takes advantage of her and the worst part is that she doesn't even realize it. I'm always going and straightening things out for her. That's why I'm always getting into fights. Guess you could say I've become quite popular to- the other way. You'll understand in a few moments.

Thirdly, she loves everyone. Big mistake. Whatever floats her boat I suppose.

Lastly, she doesn't have the street smarts. She is what we call "sheltered". She never catches the sexual innuendoes or anything else a normal high schooler would think. She's innocent. Hell, she doesn't even know what a booty call is.

Anyways, back to what I was saying.

"What the hell Wintra!?" I gripe at her. "Now Damion, you shouldn't use such vulgar language! It makes you look highly uneducated. Now what did I do wrong?" She says in her cheery voice. Could she be more childish?

"Why didn't you fucking wake me up this morning?!" I growl at her. "I tried. I softly nudged you and said your name. You, of course, whined and groaned. You are not a person who likes to wake up!" She chirps. I better reply before she starts talking up a storm. "Try harder next time." I mumble, being at a loss for a response.

"Hey Damion? Can I ask you a question?" She asks quite curiously. "What." I say boldly and not wanting a reply. "Why did you sit by me when yesterday you said to never sit by you?" I'm just about to reply when I hear a voice all to familiar.

"Hey shitface, how's taking shelter in your sister going for you?" I hear Exavior sneer. I'm really not in the mood for his crap today. "Hey, that just means I'm closer to her then you will ever get." I say neutrally. The people who are listening are shocked by this.

Wintra turns to face Exavior. "Hey! Leave my little brother alone-" She slightly hesitates before finishing, "-meaniehead!" Wow. Wintra just used what she calls a bad word. People start laughing, I on the other hand sink lower in my seat. This new is going to spread faster than wildfire. That means my school life just got hell of a lot harder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Hi! I really hope you're enjoying my story! I'm having a lot of fun writing it but I need a couple more characters for my next chapter. Can you please help me? All you need to do is comment their name, gender, and if you want what they usually wear! Thank you!