Insane In The Brain

Troublemakers sequel 10

Katherine's P.O.V

We sat on our beds trying to make up a good plan to get Wendy out of prison without getting caught. No noises were made while we brain stormed about Wendy.

"This is crazy but I think I've got it" Susan says while she pounded her clenched fist on her open palm.

"Crazy is better than nothing."

"Okay, so we all know that we can't sneak in and pretend to be someone who we aren't cause they would automatically know it's us right?" She explained and we all nod.

"But what if it's not us going undercover?" She says and it takes us a moment to realize what the heck she's talking about.

"Oooooh no, no, no, no. That's way too dangerous. They're inexperienced boys who don't know what their doing most of the time!" Alice defends her point and Susan just rolls her eyes.

"I know you're worried about Louis and all. You have to put trust in all of them. Plus once we're done, they can go back to touring. I hear that tomorrow they have a day off" Susan reasoned and I look over to Alice who groaned, she was always one of those girls to see which plan is good or terribly bad.

"Surprisingly, I agree with Susan. They wouldn't recognize one of the boys if it was at night and if most of the workers were gone then it'd be perfect. Also, I'm pretty sure they have wanted posters for us plastered everywhere in that building." Mabel said and I agreed with her.

Alice sighed and gave in. There was no winning if three was against one.

"So what's the plan?" She asks with a little exaggeration to it by how she didn't win her argument.

"I was thinking we could get at least three of them as guards in the interrogation block. We could sneak through the vents and stop at her cell, get her out of there and bam done" Susan said with a hint of happiness but there were many things wrong with her plan.

"The vents start in the lobby, we would need a distraction." Mabel says and Susan just smiles like something was so funny.

"That's what the last two of the boys are there for" she says and now I realized this plan was completely crazy.

"Great, but how are we suppose to get ahold of the boys? I don't remember Louis's number, it's always saved as a contact" Alice says leaning back into her bed like she was giving up.

"I don't know Niall's either" Susan added.

We look over to Mabel questioningly.

"What?"

"You know Harry's?"

"No. Why would you think I would know Harry's?" She asks like it's crazy.

"Because you like to make late night stops to him in hotel lobbies" Susan says and we all raise our eyebrows.

"Whatever. It was once"

"Anyway, I know Liam's by heart so I'll just call him" I said hesitantly. I was a bit nervous, I didn't know if he would still be mad about the knee in the crouch thing.

I dialed his number slowly making sure I got it right. It rang for awhile, to the point where I thought it was going to go to voicemail. But I suddenly heard his beautiful voice speak through the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe" I said with a little happy giggle at the end.

"Katherine is that you?" He sounded truly surprised but really happy at the same time.

"Yea, I'm sorry about the mall thing. I hope you're not mad" I apologize quickly so I can forget that memory and store it away in the back of my mind.

"Oh no, I'm just glad you're alright. I know you did it for a good reason. But I do have to say, it is wonderful knowing you're okay" he said and the smile that was already on my face grew wider.

"Aw thanks, but I did call you for a reason." I said and the line went silent as he waited for me to explain.

"I need your help. Wendy's in jail" I said and I couldn't tell what his emotions or thoughts were at the time.

"How'd that happen?"

"So we may have been stealing from the FBI and weren't fast enough so they captured Wendy. We just need to bust her out." I explained and I could feel the disappointment through the phone.

"I'm sorry, I have a good reason for that too. But right now, I need all of the guys help." He sighed at my words.

"Okay, what do you need us to do" he asked.

"Meet us at the holiday inn on Main Street."

"How do you even know we're in the same country or continent?" He asked and I laughed to myself.

"Because where ever we go, you guys go. Now hurry up" I said with a cheery voice. Now we just can't let Rick and his friends see the boys.

~

We met and stayed in the lobby the whole time. We checked for cameras just in case and made sure there wasn't any.

"This is crazy" Louis said with a shocked expression.

"Yeah I know, exactly what I said" Alice chimes in.

"Look, Mabel and Katherine will be in the air duct, While Harry and Louis distract everyone with bringing all their wild fans in. Zayn, Niall, and Liam will replace the guards near Wendy's cell. Alice and I will keep watch at the elevator making sure no one goes in or out. Sound good?" Susan explains and we all seem a little uneasy about this plan.

"What happens to us after this?" Niall asks suspiciously like there's a catch to everything.

"Nothing. You go back leaving your normal, touring, boy band lives." Susan says like this is going to be a piece of cake. Geez.

"Okay, I got the whole plan thing. But what happened to you girls? I thought you were done with this" Harry speaks up and Mabel stands up immediately.

"Well I think that's enough talk. We gotta get some sleep before tomorrow. Don't forget meet at FBI headquarters at 6:30pm. Visiting hours close at 7:00." She nudges everyone to get up and we do.

We all say our individual goodbyes.

I quickly shuffle over to Liam and cup my hands around his cheeks as his hands wrap around my waist.

I smash my lips into his and he responds back. It does feel nice to feel like we did before I got kidnap by a crazy chick with money and power.

Niall wraps Susan in a strong and tight hug and doesn't seem to let go.

Louis kisses Alice on the lips then on the forehead to show that he's there and will always be. Even if she's doing some of the protecting sometimes.

Mabel... Oh Mabel. She just stands there awkwardly as Harry is deciding either to hug her or something else. Zayn is also standing there thinking hard. He then whispers something to Harry and they both smirk.

They both come slowly up to her and grab her and pull her into a bear hug.  They seem entertained, Mabel laughs embarrassedly while her cheeks get rosie.

"I'm going to see you guys tomorrow! There's no need for this!" she says a bit loudly but we all laugh as the scene plays out.

****