PARIS

Sorry guys for not updating for a long time, I've just been busy with life & school. I'll try to update more often. 😊💜

JAMES'S POV

Finally in Paris. It feels so good to be on Vacation. I can't wait to get together with my friends and party.

"Yo James over here" my friend Brett waved at me holding a sign with my name on it.

Brett is also like me a spy for the government but he got kicked out because he failed a mission. You see? If you fail just one mission you get kicked out. Failure is not tolerated in what we do but he's okay. He works as a firefighter now.

"Sup man. It's been so long" I hugged him.

"What are you talking about James we talk lots of times and you were here last year at this exact time of year too"

"I know. I was just messing with you. How's life as a Firefighter bro?"

"Great, I've been learning to cook nowadays. I want you to try a dish that I've made"

"Yeah id love too but let's just get to the house first"

"Oh right.. Let's go"

NADINE'S POV

Paris...the city of love. I'm here finally. Can't wait to get started on exploring.

"Taxi"

As I was just about to get into the Taxi, two guys just blocked my way trying to get into the same Taxi I was going to ride in.

"Um excuse me, I was here first."

"Sorry Miss but I believe we're the ones who were here first" a tall handsome guy in a leather jacket respond

"You again?" I said in frustration

(Flashback)

I got into the plane and tried to find my seat. As I found it, I got so happy coz I had the seat to the window. I really love looking out as we take off, this is like my first trip anywhere without my parents.

As the plane about to take off a tall man in black suddenly appeared and sat right next to me. I was actually hoping to sit by myself but its okay.

A few minutes past and I fell asleep. All that sneaking out made me so freaking tired. As I was fast asleep I suddenly was awoken by a nudge. I opened my eyes and the man beside me was like looking at me and then I realized that I slept on his shoulder.

"Oh..sorry" I replied

I pulled myself together and tried to sleep straight without falling off to the sides. I fell asleep again and it was a really great sleep until I heard a loud bang and felt pain at the side of my head. WTF

As I opened my eyes, the man next to me was also looking at me and this time he looked kind of annoyed.

"What the heck?"

"Miss, can you please keep yourself together? You drooled all over my shirt"

"What, no I didn't."

"Yes... You did" he pointed at the spot on his shoulder where I slept on.

Damn it.. That's so embarrassing.

"Well you could've been a gentleman & wake me up instead of hitting my head"

"I didn't hit your head, I tried to wake you. I just pulled my hand away from your big heavy head"