Prologue

FLASHBACK

12:00 AM 25th December Christmas Eve 2015

NADINE'S POV

"Ahhhhhhhhhh... we're gonna die" I screamed at the top of my lungs as these criminals crashed into our car.

"Shut up we're not gonna die" he hissed at me.

"Yes we are and it's your fault"

"Hold the wheel," he said, letting go of the wheel at the same time as he peaked half of his body out of the window and shooting at the bad guys at the back.

"I don't want to die... I'm too young to die... I have a lot of things I wanted to do, my school, my career... I haven't even confessed my feelings for you yet" I blabbered out of fear. Shit, I totally lost it.

He got back in and said "I knew it" and took over the wheel. I was just sitting there shocked and kinda embarrassed. Was I really that obvious?

"You were really obvious," he said with a smirk on his face.

SHIT.

"Fuck" he cursed. I looked at what made him curse and there it is an enormous gap on the bridge just a bit farther from us in the front.

"Oh No.. What are we gonna do??"

"We cross to the other side," he said with a still serious face concentrating on driving.

"Hahahaha... You're kidding right??" I laughed and was literally about to shit my pants.

"I don't kid," he said as he glances at me with a smirk on his face.

"You wouldn't dare"

He looked at me again with that evil yet handsome smirk on his face and said

"YOU BET I WILL"

Read More to find out what happened.

My first story ever. Sorry if there are any spelling and grammar error. Hope you guys enjoy it. :)