Chapter 5!

It's finally here chapter 5!! This chapter took so long for me to think it out, and I hope it turned out good!

The dirty parts are defiantely not over just for your info haha, but I just hope all of you readers enjoy oh and before I forget to mention thank you so much for all the readers I believe it's 200+ now!

That's just so amazing to me and I really appreciate it.

I totally remember seeing like 50 reads and I was like oh okay not that many people are gonna read my stupid story but you guys proved me wrong and I just want to say thank you and please keep reading:)

Enough of boring you again haha here's chapter 5 enjoy!!! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•••

"babe please don't stop" I said. "don't worry love we just got started." he said biting his lower lip.......

I then layed back and relaxed, waiting for zayns next move. I then felt zayns warm, large hands grasp my legs, and slowly spreaded them open. I gasped as I felt the cold breeze slide right past my lower region.

I didn't have to worry about it, because before I knew it I felt zayns hot breath against my clit. I was getting so wet, and I seriously wet the bed. "ZAYN!" I yelled impatiently. "so impatient" he whispered on my skin, I felt him smirking. I then placed both my hands on either sides of his face and brought his face away from my lower region up to my face. I looked him straight in his eyes, and slapped him right across his face he reacted by placing his hand right on the spot where I had just slapped him. As we met each others eyes again I noticed his eyes changed in color and became a darker shade of brown and became completely full of lust.

He finally realized that I have been waiting for him, so he went back straight down to my clit. And looked back at me and said "babe watch me as I eat you out" he said winking. He then placed both my legs around his neck. I then felt his warm soft, and long tongue slide in so smoothly in my clit. He was defiantely eating me out I thought to myself, but snapped out of it as his tongue flicked around everywhere inside of me , and places I never knew I had.

"zayn..." I moaned softly. I then grabbed his head and pushed his head more to my clit, which made his tongue go even more deeper. "Ughh there is it" I moaned a little louder. "zaynnn...ugghh I'm c-coming" I managed to say. As I felt the knot grow in my stomach, I couldn't take it anymore and let go. "mmmhhh love you taste so sweet." he said while licking me clean.

I then ripped off zayns Calvin Klein boxers and his hard member flipped put hitting his abs. My eyes widen seeing zayns manhood for the first time. Zayn just chuckled. "umm babe you like what you see?" he asked smirking. I bit my lip forgetting that zayn was noticing me practically drooling.

"zayn I didn't think you were this BIG" I moaned my last word, and I know it turned zayn on because he then grabbed my hips, and spreaded my legs even more as he positioned himself at my entrance. "Love this is gonna hurt.... But if you can't handle it just.....just tell me, and I will....stop." he said hesitant. I nodded he then started teasing me by rubbing his erection up and down my entrance. "zayn just Get inside me." I moaned loudly.

"okay anything for my Bradford Bad Girl" he said so seductively. He then held ontoy hips and slowly pushed himself inside of me the begining of his manhood barely got inside of me, and it hurt so bad, the pain was too much for me, a tear then fell straight down my cheek. Zayn noticed and pulled out right away wiping away my tears with his thumb.

"babe I'm sorry..... I don't mean to hurt you I'm sorry we can stop." he said so concerned. "NO!" I said frustrated. "Get back in me, and let me adjust to your humongous size." I yelled. He couldn't help but laugh web I practically said he had a huge penis. "babe are you sure I don't want to hurt you." he said staring deeply into my eyes, and me drowning in his brown orbs. "babe just let me adjust" "and I want you to be my first." I said in a more calm tone.