Chapter 4!

Hello guys sorry for the wait I was on vacation recently, and this one took a lot of thought into it umm an just a spoil alert here comes the dirty parts;) haha

And again if your not at the proper age of reading this please don't be:)

Anyways here's chapter 4 Get Ready!! Enjoy:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•••

"you didn't even notice it?" he asked sadly.......

My eyebrows narrowed together cause I had no idea what he was talking about, I turned around giving zayn my back again and saying "babe what are you ta-" my voice cut off. I was speechless right in front of my eyes on the hard wood floor were litted vanilla scent candles spelling out "Marry Me?" I thought to myself thinking how the hell could I have missed this. "Zayn!" I whispered in a happy, excited, surprised, blown away, flattered tone, and turned facing zayn who bent down getting on one knee with a blue mini box in his hands and his caramel brown eyes staring deeply into mine!

The tears started coming down and zayn hasn't even said anything. "Y/N will you do me the honor and Marry Me?" he asked with his award winning smile. "YES" "Zayn yes I will!" I said with no hesitation and jumping on him and wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Y/N I love you so much" he said so softly in my hair. I chuckled and looked him straight in the eyes and kissed him on the lips with such passionate. As we broke the kiss trying to catch out breath I said "I love you to zayn." with a huge smile across my face.

We then hugged for about 5 minutes, my legs still wrapped around his waist. After a few seconds my legs started loosening around his waist as I thought my toes were gonna hit te floor zayn grabbed a tight grip on both my legs and readjusted out position of my legs perfectly wrapped around his waist, his hand on my back for support, and his other hand on my butt.

"Don't let go of me babe" he whispered in my ear. "I won't babe just take me to the bed" I moaned in his ear back giving him a signal in what I was wanting to do. He then carried me to the bed and layed me down carefully kissing my forehead and hovering over me.

"Y/N are you sure your ready?" he asked in a concerned tone. "Zayn I've never been more ready in my life." I said looking him straight into his eyes and him looking back still with a concerned face. "love I just want to ask you one more time are yo-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his softly, he then started licking my lower lip for entrance at first I didn't but he then started rubbing on my inner thighs and he knew I loved when he did that and accidentally moaned in his mouth, and forgetting that I was trying not to let him in as he took the chance to explore my mouth with his tongue.

I then ran my fingers through his tall quiff ad glided my fingers down to his neck. "mmmhh" he moaned in my mouth. He then moved down to my jaw an placed wet kisses all over and finally reached my neck and kissed every where visible, and started sucking on my neck he even bit me sometimes to tease me. I was already naked by now, but zayn still had his Calvin Klein boxers on hugging tight to his huge bulge. Anyways he then trailed kisses down to between my breasts and slowly glided his tongue sideways to my right nipple, and started sucking again this time zayn actually took his time flicking his tongue around my nipple.

Slowly he then brought his hand up to my left boob and started massaging it slowly. "ugghh Jawaad" I moaned softly. "babe?" zayn called for my attention moving back up to my face and slowly traced his fingertips along my hair line. "yeah babe?" I asked him. "I love when you moan my names," he said winking. I chuckled, "I thought you didn't like when people call you Jawaad?" I asked knowing that I just moaned his middle name Jawaad earlier. "I actually don't, but when you say it, I love it. Just by you saying all my names you turn me on." he said biting his lip. "oh so I turn you on?" I questioned him raising my eyebrow.

"Yes......You.......Do" he said slowly pausing between every word, and bending lower to my lips, and brushed his lips against mine which were moving in perfect sync. He then started biting my lower lip with his teeth which turned me on more. "babe is it alright if I........touch.........you.........everywhere?" he asked again pausing between words sounding more sexual then ever, his eyes then became huge and full of lust Focusing on my body while tracing his finger tips around my breast, and moving lower to my region. He then started rubbing imaginary circles on my clit. I let out a small moan.

"you like- correction you love that babe?" he asked on my now burning, heated skin. I nodded which obviously he couldn't see me since he was so focused on my dripping wet skin. "babe tell me you love it!" he growled, an damn I was getting wetter in my lower region by the second I was practically dripping, and I know zayn noticed, because he went back to my ear and whispered "Love do I make you this wet?" he asked smiling feeling like he accomplished something. I yelped, and yelled "YESS!!" because I felt his warm finger slide right inside of me smoothly. My back arched from the pleasure, and I wanted more.

"Do you love the feeling of my fingers inside of you babe" he growled while plunging Ina second finger, which made my back arch even more "Yeeessss!" I moaned loudly. "Give me more" I pleaded to him. He then responded by plunging In a third finger and started pumping them in and out slowly. "Faster!!" I said while gripping onto the sheets tightly. He listened and started pumping them Faster in and out making a rhythm to it. I couldn't take it. "Z-zayn I'm.......g-gonna cum." I yelled out, and defiantely regretted it because right when I said that he immediately pulled his fingers out, and I was so frustrated.

He stared me in the eyes knowing he was teasing me, but before his fingers left my lower region I bucked my hips upwards and forced his fingers back into me, and damn it felt so good. "uggh babe that was so hot" zayn moaned while he started pumping his fingers in ad out again. I then arched my back as far as I could of which caused zayns fingers to go even deeper then they were before. "JAWAAD!" I moaned loud enough for it to echo through the mansion of ours.

I then felt a familiar knot in my stomach again. "Zayn I-I'm go-gonna....." zayn cut me off by kissing me roughly, but passionately. I then kissed him back, but moaned in his mouth because his fingers curled a bit inside of me and hit my g-spot each time they pumpe in. I then pecked him on the lips before he was gonna go back down to my lower region. "babe I'm gon-" he cut me off again. And said " I know love can you just hold it A little longer I want to show you my tongue skills." he said winking. He then pushed all three of his fingers so deep in and hit my g-spot even harder my knees quickly met each other to close y entrance.

I bit my lip trying not to let a moan slip from my mouth but couldn't I squirmed under him and moaned his name. But that's when he pulled out his fingers that were dripping wet and he licked them slowly and sucked all of my liquids in his mouth. "mmmhh" he moaned silently. "babe please don't stop" I said pleading. "Don't worry love were just getting started." he said biting his lower lip..........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•••

Okay the dirty parts had to come sooner or later...😁 but I mean it's just getting started:) hope you guys liked it!

And just for the people he don't know zayns middle name is Jawaad:) just thought I let you know so you won't think I was getting the names wrong:) please comment and vote I would love to see what you guys think about my story:) will be posting soon:) xx