//16//

Jennie and I walked into our classroom. I spotted Taeyong. He already got a bunch of friends. Gosh! I've been in this class for years, but still there's many of my classmates, I don't even know the name of. Geez.

I looked at him, and then at the opposite direction of him. I don't hope he saw me because -

"Eunji?!"

Oh. Em. Gee. I did it. I faced him.
Lee Taeyong.

"Taeyong..."

"I can't believe we finally met! For real!"

"Me too..."

I felt so awkward. And the half of the class was staring at us.

"Just ignore them..."

He whispered in my ear. It startled me. He was so close to me, that I could feel his breathe on my lips. I took a few steps backwards, as I pumped into someone, from the back. I didn't dare to look back, and Taeyong looked at me. Shocked.

"Watch your steps! Or I'll... Oh... H-Hi Taeyongie..."

I sighed. Taeyong held my hand. I blushed. What's he doing?

"T-Tae..."

He looked at me, smiling.

"Hi Seulgi. How're ya doing?"

"You two are... H-... Holding hands?"

Ha. This was kind of funny. She looked like she was about to cry.

"Oh, haven't I told you yet? Me and Eunji are dating"

I was shocked. Seulgi was shocked. The whole class was shocked.

"D-Dating..."

Me and Seulgi said, at the exact same time.

"But Taetae... You and I? We have a thing, don't you remember?"

"We had a thing..."

My love is on fire, now burn baby, burn. Taeyong totally rejected Seulgi.

"I am sorry, Seulgi"

Seulgi ran out of the class. She was crying. Wow. He really meant that much to her. I thought she just wanted him because of his look. Well, I guessed wrong. Maybe that evil bitchy witchy have a heart after all. Or maybe not, after Taeyong just broke it.

Taeyong ran after her.