nightmare wedding part 2

"Hello everyone and well you all know it's time for the couples close love ones to say a few words. Roxy if you please" Lisa's mom said looking at me from the plat form.

I walked up and took the mic. being held out for me. Looking down at Lisa and Max, i could feel the words i needed to say, getting ready to come out. In a few seconds i knew exactly what i had to say.

"Lisa you’re my best friend! Even if we are cousins. My whole life i grew up thinking you were my partner in crime, -which of course was true-. I still remember all the stupid things we did together growing up and how stupider they got as we became teens. But you were always the calmer and smart one out of both of us. You knew that life was too short to spend it on doing life risking things. You spent it enjoying life instead of risking it like most stupid people, like me, did. Remember what I use to say all the time back then? Y.O.L.O... "-Lisa rolled her eyes remembering those times i would say Y.O.L.O before doing something stupid, like the race with the cops.-"ha-ha yeah those were some stupid moments. But what I’m trying to say is, you saw life was too short and when you find the man you love, you have to jump whole heartily. Life hasn't been the same this past month. We all know and feel what its like. But today is a day of happiness and love. For at least one day we can forget what lies behind these walls. For at least one day we can PARTY with our love ones!"-waving my hand in the air, everyone clapped and cheered. I waited for everyone to calm down before going on.-"Max I might not have known you for long, heck I barely know you, but one thing is for certain, I see the love you feel for my cousin. The way your eyes shine when she’s around. The way you lose your mind when you can't find her, even if it for 2mins. Yes people my new cousin in law was so love sick the moment he met Lisa. And how do i know this? Because i was there when he first met her. Max even though I know you love my cousin promise me this, NO! Promise ALL OF US HERE this... That'll you protect Lisa with your life and no harm will ever come to her. Can you honestly, whole heartily make this promise?"-We all looked at Max as he stood up.

"Yes i can whole heartily say I promise to protect Lisa, my wife and meaning, with my life!" He yelled at me with a huge smile on his face.

We all cheered and clapped for the new couple!

"Well people I guess it’s time to let this party start!!" I yelled into the mic.

Ones those words were out of my mouth the music blared and people started to dance and grab food.

i walked up to Lisa fully knowing it was time for her to switch dresses.

"Ready girl?" I asked her.

Lisa looked at Max who is confused. She whispered something to him. And nodded at me.

Lisa wanted to switch into her party gown. Of course she's one of the few brides who actually changes in their wedding but honestly traditions were long gone the same as out life before all of this.

Walking into one of the living rooms, I started to help Lisa change from wedding dress into her tight red dress. The dress was blood red with 'diamonds' going from under her chest towards her shoulders which made thin straps.

"So how do you feel cuz?" I asked Lisa while hanging up her wedding dress so it wouldn't wrinkle. I quickly checked for any stains, which thankfully it seems Lisa was being careful because she is anything but clean. I'm just shocked she didn’t trip with her two left feet. He-he-he sometimes I’m glad no one can read my mind.

"HAPPY! But Roxy when i saw you leaving the room to walk the aisle with Nathan i almost started hypervetling, i was so nervous. All these ‘what if’s' have started attacking me. And i almost couldn't walk, i was lucky my dad was holding onto me, cause if not I’d most likely have done a face plant before reaching Max. But once i looked up at Max all my feel flew out the window, in my heart i knew i was doing the right thing." she blurted out. She even had to stop putting on her shoes to say all of it. Looking up at her i knew she was spacing out just remembering even though it only happens a little while ago. Once Lisa finished putting on her shoes. We walked out laughing at the little joke i made of her and Max.