character's bio

Roxy: She is 18 years old. Not tall, 5ft, with white skin. long dark brown hair, with big chocolate colored eyes. Is chicana(chicana means born in the US but BOTH parents are mexican.). In this story she is very unique, different from most girls. Very smart, took all AP classes in High school. Beautiful but she still wont believe it. her body is very fit and has curves, so in other words she is very good looking. Very outgoing but with attitude. Crazy! loves to be active. She is a skill'd fighter, and now a skill'd zombie killer. She isn't very willing to let people into her heart, espically now that virus has hit world wide. Oh and she also LOVES to be sarcastic. Theres really only one person who knows everything about her, past and present, which Michael. They are very close friends, tighter then best friends. She will always trust him in anything.

~~~~~~~~

Michael: He is 20 years old, and is from El Salvador. He has darkish tan skin, with Jet black hair, and dark brown eyes. body type: Athletic/ lean, muscular, pretty tall, 5'7ft. His personality is; funny, loving, careing, VERY sarcastic, protective over Roxy, SUPER outgoing. Loves to meet new people. He knows how to fight but not as well as Roxy does. History with Roxy: Met when they were young, didn't click at first. Didn't become friends until Roxy was 10 years old. Both have embressing moments together. He's become Roxy ultimte best friend, but it seems Michael has been hiding some feelings for her, could Roxy feel the same? Just like he knows everything about Roxy, Roxy knows eveything about Michael. Michael is a family friend of Roxy, in the story you'll see him calling Roxy's Tio and Tia, his Tio and Tia. He is the ONLY guy Roxy father trust with her. Roxy mother likes him as well and trust him.

~~~~~~~~

Tio Raul and Tia Isabel: In the story roxy calls them Tio and Tia but in spanish that means, unlce and aunt. But their names are Raul and Isabel. Isablel is Amada (Roxy mom) older sister. Raul and Isabel are married and are in their 50's. Have 2 grown up kids. A boy and then a girl. The son is the oldest, but still hasn't been mentioned in the story. His name is Kenneth and married with Lucy. And his younger sister is Rose whos is married to Jess. Roxy is very close to her tia, tio, Rose, and Kenneth. Her tio and tia are like her 2nd parents.

~~~~~~~

Kenneth: Roxy cousin, and married with Lucy. Rose's older brother by 2 years. Age: 29. Looks: Black hair with dark brown eyes. White skin, and tall; toned body. Personality: Serious but sarcastic, doesnt like to open up. A walking dictionary. polite and nice. He is like Roxy older brother, growing up. Him, Rose, and his parents helped raise her. But as she turned 10, they started to pull away and don't talk as much. Kenneth hasn't just pulled away from Roxy, but from all his family as well. Rose and Kenneth were always together, best friends pretty much. But now you can't even tell they were once best siblings.

~~~~~~~

Rose: There is many ways to discribe Rose. She is pretty much Roxy big sister. She's always been there for her, since Roxy was born. Age: 27. Looks: Black hair, with dark brown eyes. Tan skin, 5'4ft. curves, skinny/fit. Personality: Crazy, active, sweet, careing, with a lot of attitude, but gets annoyed sort of fast.  Married to Jess and daughter to Raul and Isabel

~~~~~~

Jess: He is Rose's husband, blonde hair with blue eyes, very tall and lean. Can be seriouse but is always joking around. He also pretty competitive. Him and Rose have been married for 7 years. Great couple, make you laugh a lot.

~~~~~

Amada: Roxy is the spining image of her. She is Roxy mother. married to felipe,- who is Roxy father, and had 2 kids. Roxy the oldest, and Daniel, the youngest. She is 4'11ft, so shes pretty short. tan skin with dark brown eyes and deep burgandy dyed hair. She very protective of her childern and would do anything to keep them safe and out of harms way. She is very independet and stronge, she doesn't let what other people say to her affect her. she is loved by most and hated by many. Roxy has a lot of trust in her. They have a close mother daughter relastionship.