Carnival

Alex POV

  So everybody left. Leaving me and Jula to get ready. So I ran  up to my room and took a shower, washed my hair. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my hair. I lotioned wrapped a towel around my body. I went to the closet and got out some Black short shorts and a glittery gold striped tank with some gold combat boots.

I straightened my hair and put some curls in it. I started whipping my hair so it would look kinda natural. I put some makeup on but the natural look and covered my scars.

Alex- Im not really that perfect people.

I got my phone, 50 dollars, and some gum. I popped one in my mouth. I walked downstairs. Jula had on some blue boyfriend jeans with an oversized blue shirt and some blue supras.

Alex- Dont you look like a sexy blueberry.

Jula- ha and dont you just look sexy

Alex- Well thank you.

Jula- You ready.

Alex- Yeah uh WAIT

I whipped my hair once more looked in the mirror.

Alex- Okay NOW Im ready.

Jula- O_o Okay cause Justin texted me... He's outside.

Alex- Mhm probaly not the only thing he said.

Jula- Oh shut up and go lick Jaden's abs.

Alex- Only for Chris Brown.

Jula- Lol.

We got to the Justin's black Range Rover and Jula got in the front but there were no more seats.-_- 

Alex- Where am i suppose to sit?

Jaden- Come on

He patted his lap. I was hesitant but it wasnt like I was giving him a lap dance. So i sat on his lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I got this tingly warm feeling. Hmph weird but i noticed that girl they were talking about wasnt here.

Jula- Where's Stella.

Whaat was she a mind reader like damn.

Justin- She's meeting us there.

Alex- *whispering* I hope she's not a bitch.

Jaden- *whispers* Just dont get on her bad side and you'll be good.

This guy. Jaden is really different. He's like supportive in a way. haha Im really starting to like him. My phone buzzed. I got a text.

~Phone Convo~

Jula- You like him.

Alex- He's cool

Jula- Mhm Alex and Jaden sitting in the tree KISSING First comes love then comes marriage then comes a baby in a baby carriage.

Alex- Your the one to talk i see you and Justin's hands together. Mhm

~End of phone convo~

She didnt text me back. She knows Im right. 

The car stopped meaning we were here. We got out of the car Jaden was kinda sorta helping out.

Jula- *mumbling* A and J sitting in the tree KISSING first comes love then comes marriage then comes a baby in a baby carriage.

Justin- Whaaa.

Jula- Ohhh nothing.

Alex- Mhm.

We walked to the entrance.