Chapter 20

• Dedicated to Shannon <33 Love you bestie!

I got some help coming up with this Chapter from my bff, so she's behind this genius idea. Some of it was my idea though.

Bre's Pov

I felt horrible today. I’ve been blowing my nose non-stop and on top of that puking. It wasn’t my day. I was going to the doctor today to see what’s wrong with me. I don’t like being sick, especially since I have to go on a trip to do interviews and everything. My fans deserve to know what happened, so they are going to hear my story. No matter what length that I have to go to. Plus, I really need a vacation. Christian was taking me to the doctor. I’m glad that he is helping me today. We were finally at the doctors office and I was ready to find out what was making me sick, besides being pregnant of course. Babe, everything is going to be ok. Just know that I’m here for you. Christian said. Thanks for being so supportive. I replied. You’re welcome. Christian told me. It wasn’t long until the doctor called me back there. He checked my blood pressure and looked shocked. Well, one of your problems is that your blood pressure is really high, have you been stressed lately? The doctor asked. Yes, I’ve been stressed about the Josh situation and planning for a wedding. I answered. You need to just relax because this can really effect your baby and could cause you to miscarry. The doctor told me. Ok, I will try not to get stressed out so much. I said. He checked everything else and told me that I had a cold. Could this get any worse? Being sick and having to stay unstressed. I promised the doctor that I would try not to be stressed, but could I keep that promise?

Christian's Pov

We had just got back home and Bre was already packing her bags for Australia. I didn’t think this was a good idea. Being away from home is the last place that she needs to be right now. Bre, stop packing. I don’t think that you should be leaving. You need to stay her and just relax. I said. I don’t think that you can tell me not to go! I just want to get away from here for like a month, that’s all. Bre replied. A month?!? I questioned. Yes, a month. She said getting an attitude. You told me that it was only going to be for a week. I said in a annoyed tone. Well, I’m going to go talk to rape victims just like me and give them hope that things will get better for them. They think that their life is over, but it isn’t and I want them to know it. She said defending her choice. Don’t you think, you should have told me this? Can I at least come with you? I asked. I admit, I should have, but I don’t think that you should come with me. It just wouldn’t be a good idea. I’m trying to help people and me being with you won’t help them heal. I just think you need to stay here and do whatever. She told me. Don’t you think it’s going to be hard not seeing you for a month?!?! I wondered. Yes, but I’m helping make a difference in people’s lives, don’t you understand? She said. I could tell that she was getting mad at me. What if you get sicker? I want to be there with you in case that happens! I yelled. Well, don’t worry about me. The only thing that’s stressing me out right now is you. She screamed and walked out of our room with her suitcase. Where are you going? I asked. Gabbie’s picking me up and taking me to the airport. She replied. So, now you don’t even want me to take you? I questioned. No, because you don’t support me going. I’m sorry, but this is what I want to do. I want to make a difference in people’s lives. I love you. She said and pecked me on the lips. I love you too. I said. She walked out of the door and got into Gabbie’s car. I can’t believe that we had even had that argument. It was pointless. She should have known that I was thinking about her and the baby’s best interest. It was only for the best and she knew it. She was just too stubborn to admit it. I just hope that she would be ok in Australia alone.

Gabbie's Pov

I had just dropped Bre off at the airport. She was pissed off at Christian for not supporting her decision. I knew where he was coming from, but she could handle herself. Everyone deserves to know they aren’t alone right? Yes. They do. I didn’t know whose side to take, so I decided not to take either of their sides. In the end, it would save me a lot of trouble. I had a bad feeling when I dropped Bre off though. I hope it didn’t mean anything and that she would be ok. I had been driving for about an hour when I got a call. It was from Christian. Hello. I said. Hey, one of the planes going to Australia have just crashed. It was the one that left a 1:30. Please tell me that Bre was not one that flight! He said freaking out. Umm..I can’t do that because she was. I sadly told him. We’ve got to call someone and make sure she’s ok. Come to my house now, so we can find out if she’s ok or not. Christian said panicking. Ok, I’m on my way. I replied. We both hung up the phone. This was all my fault because Christian didn’t want her to go, but what did I do? I took her to the airport and now Bre and her baby could be dead because of me. What have I caused? This was not supposed to happen. Bre has been through enough without all of this. I just hoped that she was ok.

Christian's Pov

Gabbie! I yelled when she finally arrived. What? She asked sounding concerned. I found out where Bre is…She’s in the hospital and her baby is fine, but she hasn’t woke up yet. The doctors are worried that she might be in a coma. We’ve got to get there..now! I said in a hurry. Bre just has to make it through this…

Please Vote..I really need some feedback, so please comment. I really would like to know what yall think..please :( - FaithInAustinM