Chapter 26

and before realising I Look up to meet his eyes, thoes beautiful ocean light blue eyes!

Even though I have escaped he dosen't seem to mind.

I look him in the eyes and for once he looks genuine and caring.

He puts his arms around me and hugs me. 

This moment seems perfect and I want this to last forever!

He lets go after a while and picks me up bridal style and carries me to his car. 

He places me in the passenger seat and he puts the seatbelt on me before going to his seat. 

The whole journey back is spent in peaceful silence.

He doesn't ask me where I went and I don't ask him anything.

After a while I fall asleep.

Butler's POV--

I drive endlessly and as i drive and drive suddenly I come across my car and next to it is a figure sitting and has its head on it's knees. 

I feel a sudden excitement as I realised that figure!

I jump out of my car and run over to the figure to grab it!

However once I reach her I hear sobbing noises and her snuffling her cute noes.

My heart beats faster and before realising what I am doing i bend down and hug her placing my arms around hers. I start to pat her head and brush my fingers against her soft hair. 

It seems to have helped because she stops crying.

She looks up and her cute little face is red and her eyes a bit puffy.

I look her in the eyes and she doesn't say anything so I carry on hugging her because it seemed to have helped.

She rests her head on my chest and we sit there for a good couple of minutes, i want this to last forever!

I realised we are sitting in the middle of the road and its dangerous so I get up and carry her bridal style to my other car and i place her in the passenger seat and put her seatbelt on for her and i go over to my seat.

The rest of the journey is spent in silence, not the awkward silence that we usually have but a calmer one. 

Soon I hear little snoring noises and I look next to me and she's fallen asleep. 

Her cute curved lips stay in one position, oh how i long to kiss them.

Her head sways to sides as the car moves. 

I almost get lost in her face, but i hear a honk and snap back to reality, thankfully she hasn't awakened.

Mother fucker car horning at me!!

I continue to drive and soon I reach my house. 

I turn the engine off as I realise she's still asleep. 

I get out of my seat and run over to the house, I open the door and run back to the car, I carry her out once again bridal style and I take her inside and up to my room and lay her on our bed.

'our bed' I like the sound of that...

She must be a heavy sleeper because she doesn't open her eyes once.

I tuck her and run back outside to lock my car.

I walk back home and lock the doors before heading upstairs.

 I go to our room and pull the blankets up and cuddle up to her.

Her cute snuffles helps me fall asleep, her wonderful scent drives me crazy and her beautiful face and body makes me want her even more.

But one thing I want to know is why she was crying....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks guys for reading!!!

Please vote, comment and share!!!

BTW GUYS!!! 

I really want to make a name for the people who read my story and like it or is a fan!

please leave suggestions if possible!

That would be very awesome Thanks XD