Chapter 5

"Lets eat then now thats out of the way" he says calmly and starts to eat.
i feel full just by looking around at the enormous amount of food on the table.
I dont complain and put some salad on my huge empty plate.
I add a few chips and I dig in.
As i am eating i feel him looking at me.
His intense gaze gives me ghoosbumps all over my arm.
I get the courage to look up at him and he just carries on looking at me, but theres this look to his face, its hot yet terryfying.
"I am done with food....how about my dessert?" he asks as a smirk slowly forms his perfectly curved lips.
My face flushes red as I keep my focus on the plain salad, figeting with it.
"I SAID..I...WANT....DESSERT!" his sudden yell makes the fork go flying out of my hand and my heart nearly stops.
Tears slowly make its way to my eye. My vision gets blurry.
Yet I blink them away, suddenly getting the courage to look at him in the eye.
"A-And?" I stutter trying my best to stay calm and cool.
"Omg are you actually that clueless" he mutters under his breath madly.
He looks up at me with a frightening glare, like he will punch, kick and rip me apart.
I know he will yell so i quickly prepare myself.
"WHEN I WANT DESSERT I MEAN I WANT YOU!!! I WANT TO EAT YOU!! OK!!" He yells expectedly.
My heartbeat increases a 100 times more than it already is.
He...wants...me?
I repeat what he said over in my head.
OMG HE WANTS TO EAT ME!!!!

Before I look up to respond to him, I am already lifted and flung over his broad shoulder.
He holds on to my legs tightly.
I reach for my dress to cover up because my ass is too close to his face and I am wearing the shortest dress ever.
I feel very exposed.
My hair is a mess, all over my face and trailing off down on his back.
I hold tightly for dear life as he stomps up the staires.
We reach upstairs and he opens a door.
My arms fly out as he throws me with an unexpectedly soft landing.
I jump up and run for the door when his muscular arms push me back onto the bed. I yelp as I land where i had before.
He starts unbuttoning his shirt, looking at me with hungry eyes as he licks his lips.
I slowly move back amd bump onto the bed railings.
"As much as i like you in that dress, I would like you better out of it" he says smirking.
He reveals a fit body, perfectly defined.
"Plz no.." I whisper as he starts his way onto the bed.
"I....Said....take....that....damn....dress...off" he says slowly, whilst trying to control his anger.
I slowly reach up and slip the straps of the dress down my shoulder.
His expression changes from angry to excited, as my face turns back to a tomatoe...

Thx for reading lovelies!!!
Soz for the late update!! Just busy wif other things.
Anywayz vote and comment plzz and thxx *smiles happily* XD