Chapter 15 : Here It Comes...

RASHA POV :

     I want to give Siwon his gift, but when ? 

     We are done with the food and the others are either working or in their rooms . Maybe I should go now. I went to the room , Siwon was sitting reading a book .

"Hey ^^ " He greeted as soon as I got in 

" Hey ^^ what are you doing ? "

" Just reading "

" How do you feel now ? Better ? "

" Yes, but I'm mad at you "

" Mad at me  ? Why ? "

" Cause you took so long to comeback and I told you to comeback soon " He pouted 

" But we were shopping ! Of course we will not finish soon especially when Zhoumi oppa is the one who is leading us . And besides I brought you a gift, but since you are mad I'll not give it to you "

" A gift ? For me ? I'm not mad anymore " He pulled me down to his bed and made me sit .

" Are you sure you are not mad at me anymore ? "

" I would never be mad at you , ever ! " Wonnie said with his beautiful dimples showing, and what he said made me happy .

" Ok , are you ready  ? "

" Yes "

" Tada here it is ^^ "

" Wah ! Rasha, it's really beautiful. Thank you so much "

" You are welcome wonnie "

" I'll try it on " Siwon said and took off his shirt

     OMG Siwon just took off his shirt in front of me !. Me sitting on his bed . He sitting in front of me half naked . Me , Siwon. OMG I'm red like a tomato and have no idea what to do or how to act or... I'm so nervous and confused and .. and .. AHHHHH I wanna scream .

     Suddenly the door opened 

" Oh O.O sorry for interrupting " Ryeowook 

" What? NO ! " I screamed. WTH is he thinking we were doing ? Oh, no, He thinks we were... we were . Wookie immediately got out and closed the door .

     What am I gonna do ? How I'll explain to Wookie what happened ? I turned to see Siwon reaction . It's really weird he didn't try to explain to Wookie or even interacted . When I turned ,Siwon was still shirtless, but he moved closer .

     I started leaning back and he continued leaning forward until I was completely laid on the bed and Siwon on the top of me .

     Only the space of the air separates us and this could disappear any minute if Siwon decided to lay on me completely . As if that wasn't enough, the look in his eyes changed from being happy with the gift, to being happy with our position like that with some desire . 

     I need to move . I tried to pull off , but Swion grabbed my hands and intertwined between our fingers . What he wanted was pretty obvious since his eyes were fixed on my lips. OMG S-siwon ... Siown is... gonna kiss me ! O-O I still didn't recover from the last time ><

 OUT SIDE THE ROOM :

     Ryewook was still holding the door knob with his left hand and holding his heart with the right one .

" Oh my, what did just happen ? What were they doing ? Were they gonna... Kiss O.o ? Are they together ? Rasha seemed startled while Swion looked normal. Oh poor Rasha, Siwon is being a bad boy "