The Big Finally? ;^)

Hello

I know I'm so late ! But the exams took forever ><

As an apology and a gift since this is the LAST CHPTER (tears) : Everyone of my lovely readers gonna get up to three one-shots requests . All u need to do is to vote ( not obligatory ) and comment either here or on the one-shot k –pop book who u want from your biases and your name ans that's it !

Enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rasha woke up feeling content and pleased . he sun was shining brightly and the weather seemed to be perfect .

Siwon was holding her, pressing her back to his chest . She could feel his hot breaths on her neck . She tried to move but his grip tightened around her . pulling her closer , if that was even possible. Then a trail of small soft feather-like kisses made its way from her back to her nape and finally her cheeks .

" Where do you think you are going ? " Siwon asked with a smile tugging on his handsome face

" Nowhere. I wanted to turn to face you " She said as she turned and hugged him .

" Good cause I'm not letting you go out of this bed soon " He kissed her lips " Not when we are finally together |

" What do you mean by finally together ? Every weekend, your parents take the kids away to give us some lone time . And don't get me started with all the times that you manage to get me in some empty room and that is everyday " She smirked

" Well what can I do ? You are so beautiful not to mention that I can't get enough of you, not even after seven years of marriage . Honestly , I don't think I will ever get enough of you, Mrs. Choi "

" That's good cause the feeling is mutual Mr.Choi "

They kissed before taking a shower together , then Siwon brought her breakfast in bed .

They were cuddling in bed, watching a movie , when Siwon took out an album and placed it in her lap

" This is another gift, one of many ahead this day . Now don't think it is cheesy, ok ? '

" I won't, and besides you know love cheesy things ? "

She smiled and opened the album . It contained pictures of them. There were the pictures they took on their first day in the hotel.There was a picture earlier in the airport when they were both blushing after SJ thought she was Siwon girlfriend ; Heechul took that one . Another one was at Prince manager wedding when they danced together. Many others were on their dates, selcas, and with the rest of SJ .There was also a picture when she was pregnant . Another after che gave birth to Jonathan and Mira.