Chapter 4

Sam POV

I wrap the towel around my body. I look down at the floor looking for my clothes, damn it. Why didnt I bring extra. I open the bathroom door slightly and peek outside seeing no one in the hallway. I tip toe out seeing my room a couple steps away but before I could reach it I bump into a hard chest making my grip loosen on my towel. My head darts up to the person, seeing those brown chocolate eyes. He stares at me eyes widen as he eyes me up and down.

I quickly grab the towel and cover my body " Um uh" This is very awkward and embarrassing. "Pretend  this never happened"Zayn quickly snaps out of his thoughts. I scurry away into my room

Questions filled my head. What if he didn't like my body? What if I'm too fat? Will he dislike me? Did he think I had a good body?

God damn it Sam. He's taken!I run a hand threw my hair frustrated,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys are out for an interview, so I'm alone reading a book. The doorbell rings and curiosity washes over me as I walk down the stairs and open the door. There's no one there. Stupid kids, before I shut the door I see a brown package on the ground.

I pick it up and head to the couch. I sit down and  rip open the package.

I hold out a form and read the title.

Vicotoria Secret Form

Da faq? I read more 

Sam Hamilton you have been accepted to be a role model for our store Victoria Secret

It took at least 5 minutes for me to correspond what just happened. I grinned wide and threw the papers on the couch and did my victory dance. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I actually made it! I cheer happily

After a good 10 minutes of dancing I flop down back on the couch and continue reading.  When do I start.. Oh my god. It starts today!! I look up at the  clock and see its 3:30

Shit I'm going to be late. I drop the forms and run to my room, tieing my hair into a messy bun. I choose a random skirt and shirt with flats. I write a quick note to the boys that i'll be gone and come back soon. I pile the forms together and put them in my purse.

Why didn't I buy a car! I jog over to the bus station, just in time before it leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sprint towards the area I should be. I'm 10 minutes late I hope there wont be a big fuss. I bretahe heavily at the front desk witch she looks at me wide eyes. " Im here for the Victoria Secret role model thingy" I correct my posture. " Go down the hall way to your left and the last door" The lady intruscts.

I nod and enter the room once I got there. 

" Your late!" A lady in her 40's yell. No shit sherlock,

" Hurry up and get dressed you look horrible" Gee thanks. A girl comes from behind and drags me to a smaller room. " Sit" She motions, she passed me a red thong and red bra. " Wear that" The girl orders. I raise an eyebrow but get up anyway " The change room are over there change quickly the Steph is gonna come to od your make up: Within a second shes gone.

I change into the red thong and red lace bra.I pull open the curtains away from my direction. A cold blust of wind hits me making me shiver.

A blonde girl waits for me patiently. I think shes Steph. She pats the bottom of the chair motioning me to sit. I obey and sit down " Take off those glasses they look disgusting!" Im already starting to hate this girl.

I take off my glasses and put them on the counter.

I look over to the mirror once Steph is gone. This girl staing right back at me is sexy. My hair is curled to dirty blonde locks, I have red lipstick witch makes my lips pop out. I had smokey eyes with mascara and a tint of blush.

" Get up and stop looking in the mirror your already late" Steph snapped annoyed.I roll my eyes and walk out anyway feeling a bit embarresed just in my under garments. " Good your here, Im Megan. Now hurry up and with the rest" Megan shoos me away.

I look over at the other girls they were way prettier then me. Big chest. A fine ass and some shit like that. I watch the first red head girl to walk up. I see cameras every where. I tap a girl shoulder beside me. The girl raises an eyebrow " Um are we taking photos?"

" Oh no this is for the commerical on the tv" Whats her face replies and turns around. " Oh" I mumble as I shiver of the bareness.