Chapter 2

Niall POV

My head snaps up and I see a smiling Sam. I blushed embarrassed "Um" I run out of words "That was great Niall!!You should sing and more often" Sam hugs me. " Thanks" I mumbled as I let go of her. "Wanna go to the pool? The boys are going too" Her dimples show " Ya sure everything for my cute nerd" I poke her glasses before going to go change in my suit.

After I'm done I walk down the stairs and I see a yelling Sam and Zayn

Sam POV

" Um Sam can I borrow one of your bathing suits?" Perrie asks innocently. Never!

"No" I mutter coldly

"Why not?" Zayn ask balling his fist

" Because I don't want your dirty bimbo slut be in my clothes" I regretted what I said and clamped my hand over my mouth " Oh my goodness I"m so sorry it just slipped off"

Zayn looked at me anger filling his eyes, he moved his arms making me flinch. His gaze soften once he saw me flinch but got harden again.

"Fuck you Ssam" I  feel my cheek burn up and pain slowly boils threw my body. " YOU FUCKIN SLAPPED ME  WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" I yell in his face. His jaw dropped, ashamed of what he done  " Fuck off Malik at least I keep my promises! I was so stupid of being your best friend" I yell throwing my hands in the air as I turn around and slam into a hard body. I look up tears filling my eyes, Niall looked at me.

His eyes darkened as he stormed off to Zayn. I didn't want to see this I ran up to my room and heard yeling. I slam my door shut and scream into my pillow tears soaking my pillow.

Zayn just slapped me

I heard a knock on my door "Sam please open I'm s-sorry"

I didn't responed  " Please Sam" Zayn begged

I just started laughing seriously laughing?? " You think Im going to forgive you so easily when you just slapped me? Here yet you just broke another promise. I was a stupid stupid girl for falling in your charms piss of Zayn"

"Sam open the door or I would knock it down" ill like to see you try

He huffed and I heard him flop down on the ground. I sniffle as I chewed on a Skittle, I walked to the piano and sat down, putting on TwitCam " Hi guys you requested this" I sniff before turning my attention back to the piano. (A drop in the ocean)

A drop in thecean, a change in the weather I was praying that you and me might end up together

Its like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert, I'm holding you closer than most

Cause you are my heaven I dont wanna waste the weekend if you don't love me pretend

A few more hours then its time to go  as my train rolls down the east coast

I wonder how you keep warm its too late to cry

To broken to move on... I start tearing up " S-sorry guys I just" I finished the TwitCam

I lean my head on the door as I hold my knees to my chest, my arms wrapping around my knees " I love you" I mumble.

My heart just shattered he's getting married and he just slapped me. " S-sam please open the door I'm going to sit here forever if you don't" Zayn muffles. I stand up grbabing my glasses back on, slowly reaching the door knob.Im the person who dosent hold grudge, the longest for  me was a week. Im still upset at him. I did call his fiancee a slut. I turn it reaviling a crying Zan. His eyes were all read and puffy. I allowed him to enter my room.

We sat on my bed he embaraced me into a hug  " So s-sorry I don't know what got into me" His scent fills my nostril " Im sorry too for calling your f-fiancee like that" I choke the words out. He let go and raises his hand, I flinched. He looked into my eyes as he slowly caressed his thumb on my cheek . He embraced me into a tight hug " So sorry"