15. True love stories have no endings (part1 of last chapter)

I know very well that I'm very very lateeeeeeee...Really so Sorry guys... I've completely got strucked and my mind is not satisfied with the ending.... So, keep on editing it again and again....

Do forgive me, with a big heart...  Poor me... Don't scold me please... 😩😩😩😩

So, here were are in the last shot of this story.... As the chapter is little bigger , I'm splitting it into two parts...

Hope you all are okay with that...

🌼🌼🌼🌼

A quick survey of " Lost My shadow"

Total reads: 10200+ reads...

Total votes: 2300+ votes

No. Of chapters written : 14

Max. Votes: 148 (10 chapters with 140+ votes)

Hope the support continues and reach greater heights, till we reach the epilogue..

Dedicating this chapter to all my lovely readers and all my 800 followers... Yeah... 😊😊😊😊... You heard me right...

Such a huge number na

Such a huge number na... Thank you all for this love and I hope this number comes up in the form of votes too....

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Like the endless ocean, my love has no ends...

There is nothing that persons in love can't face... Love gives them trust, faith, confidence, hope and spirit to face any odds and succeed with full of happiness ...

I loved you, yesterday...
I love you, today...
I  will love you, till eternity...
There is no limitations and boundaries to my love...

💜💜💜💜💜

Abhi sighed in relief and he got back his lost breath after finding that his two angels are in his home only... Abhi can't digest to see the tears of Pragya and he quickly wiped her tears and rushes and brings water to her and made her to drink...