Intruder.

Night scene...

Maya was walking towards her room. She opened the door & closed it. She stopped when she felt someone's presence around her. She stood there. There was a pindrop silence. Then she heard Someone's steps coming towards her. There were minimum lights onn in her room. When suddenly someone spoke.

"It's not good to hear people's personal talks, Miss Maya..."
He said.

She turned around & saw Billa standing at a distance.

Maya was shocked to see him in her room. She wondered how did he enter when she already had the keys.

Maya - I was just...
She tried to explain.

Billa - So someone was trying to be a stalker it seems?
He said sarcastically...

Maya - Why would I?
She whispered slowly.

But it was audible to him.

Billa - Then what were you doing there?
He asked.

Maya - ......

She started sweating when she saw him covering the distance between them...

Billa - You can stay with Billa. Anytime, Anywhere, Every day, Every night...
He said with his Sexy Voice...

Maya's eyes widened. She couldn't believe what she heard...

Billa came near and stood infront of her. She lowered her eyes on the floor because she was unable to keep up with his constant gaze.

 She lowered her eyes on the floor because she was unable to keep up with his constant gaze

Billa - This is Billa's Mansion. Billa can be anywhere. Anyyyyywwwhhheeerreee...!!!
He said by slipping his figure down through her hand.

Maya shivered by his touch. Billa noticed it. So he turned away and started walking towards the couch. He sat on the couch. Maya was standing there. Not a single noise was heard from either side.
Finally he broke the silence.

Billa - Soo... How bout grabbing some drinks at my place?
He offered.

Maya - I... I don't drink...
She answered.

She paused...

Ummm... But I... can... join you!

Billa - Hmmm. That's what I expected, Miss Maya. So be ready. Tomorrow at My place. I'll inform Ranjith to pick you. You just have to be there.

Maya simply nodded her head as she knows it's Billa who's inviting her. She can't reject it.

Billa - Hasta la vista, baby...!!!

Saying this, Billa left her room.

Maya - What did I just do???
She murmured inside...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine This Billa...😍😍😍

This is the shortest one I did but a bonus for you guys...
Just because I couldn't update...
I am trying to...
Hope you guys like it...

-yours Darlingey Riya.