Billa injures Martin.

Introducing the person who met Maya at the beach.

John Cho as "Martin".

******************************************

Billa started massaging his forehead & threw the glass on the floor. Then he removed his coat & threw it on the floor.

Martin was passing through Billa's Room when he heard the noise of breaking glass. He knocked the door...

Martin : Billa, are you in there? Is everything all right? Billa...

Billa heard Someone's voice from outside & tried to recognise it... When it striked him that it was Martin...

Billa - Yes... Come in!!! He answered by calling Martin in.

Martin came inside and saw that there were broken pieces of glasses & his coat was lying on the floor...

Martin : Is everything alright, Billa? He asked...

Billa started taking slow steps to him...

Billa - Martin, since how many years are we working together? He asked.

Martin was confused with his question.

Martin - It's been 5years, Billa.
He answered.

Billa - So that means you know me well. Don't you?
Billa asked him in a bit angry tone.

Martin knew something was coming up. But he tried to remain calm.

Martin : Yes... Billa!!!
He answered.

Billa immediately rushed to him, pulled his hand forcefully & slashed his palm with a pocket cutter making a deep wound which started bleeding profusely...
Martin started screaming loudly...

Martin - Aaaahhh!!! Billa, I haven't done anything wrong. Why are you doing this to me? You know about me...
He said, holding his bleeding hand.

Billa - Ohh... Is it? I thought you might be knowing what you exactly did...

Martin had no idea what Billa was trying to say. But then too he decided to apologise to let it go because he was familiar with his behaviour.

Martin - I am sorry, Billa. You know I would never disappoint you...

Billa lighted his cigarette, walked towards him...

Billa - You better leave before I do something dreadful to you...
Billa warned him by spitting his anger out.

Martin immediately left the room & closed the door. His hand was bleeding & the drops of the blood were falling on the ground.

Suddenly, Maya came out of her room & saw those traces of blood in the lobby. She followed it & found that it was Martin who got injured. She went towards him & asked him about the wound. He was trying to hide it but failed to do so. He started giving excuses regarding his carelessness.

The discussion which was happening between Martin & Maya was noticed by Billa by the distance.
(Billa's room was made of glass from where he could watch each & every corner of his mansion.)

Billa tightened his fist when he saw Maya talking to him. His anger was visible on his face.
On the other hand, Maya was insisting Martin for aid. She was about to leave by holding his hand for a help, when they heard a big noise of Breaking glass.

Martin & Maya were shook to see Billa at a distance where the glass door was fully shattered on the ground.

Martin : Maya, I need to go.
Saying this He immediately left the place.

Maya was standing there trying to figure out what was happening around her.
While Billa was standing there looking at her...

Flashback of Couple minutes before...

Billa was standing infront of the Glass wall when he was about to turn he saw Maya & Martin talking to each other. Billa became furious to see them together.

Billa - You're messing with the wrong person, Martin...
He said with his angry husky tone.

Then suddenly he noticed Maya holding his hand which made him burn...

He punched into the glass door so hard that it shattered into pieces

Then he saw Martin saying something to Maya & left the place...

Flashback off...

Billa & Maya were looking at each other awkwardly.
Billa turned his face to the other side...

Billa - Tell me... Why???
He spoke to himself.

Maya left the place & was covering the distance to her room when she noticed the blood traces outside Billa's room. Now she understood how Martin was injured.

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Darlings...
I hope you guys have liked this new character & how good he looks... Gosh that's John Cho... Anyway... I am sorry for updating lately... You know how much busy I am...

Hope you guys love this one...
Please write to me whenever you feel like if you wanna talk or suggest something... I will be waiting...

-yours Darlingey Riya...