26 Days (Matt's Birthday Part 2)

Jade's POV

A little while after we finished eating our icecream, we started walking back, and I began really hoping that everything was ready for his party... it is 2 now... as we were walking past the bakery I got the cupcakes and cake from, I got a text. 

"Hey babe look over there!" I pointed to a guy singing on the side of the road and I checked the text. 

"Party's ready, you can bring Matt now." It was from Cameron. 

I turned him back around. "Isn't he talented?" I said as I started walking towards the hotel again. 

"Yeah.. He seems to be getting a lot of tips." Matt said looking confused as ever. 

We kept walking to the Hotel, which took 10 minutes, I walked into the resturaunt to check if they were all there, I told everyone to hide, since Matt stopped to use the bathroom on the way in. 

I rushed back to the bathrooms and met Matt in the front. 

"You ready to go back up to the hotel room?" He said interlocking our fingers. 

"Actually no, can we grab a bite to eat?" I said as I walked towards the resturaunt, pulling him with me. 

"Yea sure okay." 

I pulled him into the resturaunt.

"Why's it so dark?" He asked holding my hand tighter.

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!" all of his friends and family jumped out from behind things and turned on the lights. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!" they all said in usion. 

I hugged him tight, and then left him to say hi to all of his relatives and friends. 

I went and started talking to Koa. 

"So are you and Cameron getting anywhere?" I asked as I poured some juice into a plastic cup. 

"I think... I sure hope we get somewhere... I really like him." She said with a sigh. 

I put Matt's gift from me on the gift table, and walked back over to Koa. 

"So, you think coming to LA was a good Idea?" I smirked. 

"Of course I do." She said as she took a sip of her juice. 

Matt came up to me and hugged me from behind. 

"My parents seem to like you." He said as he put his head on my shoulder. 

"Well I would hope so... I spent an hour trying to contact them to get them to come here." I turned around and kissed him on the cheek. 

"GUYS IT'S TIME TO OPEN PRESENTS!!!" Carter yelled at the top of his lungs. 

We walked over to the gifts table and Matt sat down. 

I handed him the first gift, it was from his parents. 

"Happy birthday Matt..." they said as he began opening it.  

It was an album.. of photos of Matt, from when he was a baby leading all the way up to today..... and in the back of the album there was a letter. 

"Matthew, 

Happy 17th birthday, It's gonna be very hard having you living in LA while we are back at home, in a whole different state, but that's okay, because it has always been our dreams, to watch you have your dreams come true. We love you lots Matt, 

Love, 

Mom and Dad." 

It was really cute... but I didn't know Matt was moving to LA... ( smiley face :D ) 

The next gift was from Nash and Skylynn.. 

A cute little painting that Skylynn made, Of the magcon boys... it was really cute.  

The next gift was from me. 

I gave him a picture of My first kiss. (which was him.) and I also gave him a Xbox 1 ( yayyayayyayay) 

"Woah... thanks Jade..." He said standing up and giving me a hug. 

The next gift was from Cameron and Koa. 

"Um. Actually. You might wanna save that gift until..." Cameron walked up to Matt and whispered in his ear. He said to wait until his parents are gone to open that gift... even though it was just a small box.... 

Oh well.  

So we went back to the party. "Cake time!" I announced as I lit the candles. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! " We all sang, I held the cake. 

After the song was finished, Matt blew out the candles, and I put the cake down. It was already cut, so I didn't have to worry about that.  Cameron and Koa put the cake on plates and handed them out to everyone. 

I turned around and....

"Hey babe!" I got cake smushed in my face.... 

"MATT!"  I grabbed a piece of cake. 

"It's your birthday!" I said as I put the cake on his face. I gave him a really innocent smile, and He just laughed and picked me up.  He walked me over to the ladies bathroom, and we both walked into the different bathrooms to wash up.  

I walked out, and he was already waiting on the bench for me.  

"Hey..." I said as I grabbed his hand. 

"Hi." He said with a smile.  

We walked back into the party room to find Matt's parents starting to leave.  

"You better go say bye to your parents babe." I said as I let go of his hand. 

"I'll see you in a bit." He winked at me, which still sends butterflies in my stomach. 

I walked back over to Koa and Cameron. 

They were laughing and talking... Maybe I should leave them alone. 

I turned around again and started talking to Hayes. 

We didn't talk much, mostly because Matt finished saying bye to his parents pretty fast. 

"AND BACK TO THE LAST PRESENT!" Cameron said as he handed Matt the box. 

Matt opened the box and took a look inside... 

"Seriously dude?" he took it out of the box. 

"A condom?" Everyone in the room started laughing. 

"It's not even legal for my girlfriend to have sex yet." He chuckled and looked over at me. 

butterflies again. 

I looked over at Koa who was smirking at me. 

I didn't say it because she was too far away, but I gave her a look that I'm pretty sure she understood the meaning...

"Fuck off Koa." ....