26 days (Matt's Birthday)

Jade's POV

I woke up and quickly scrambled out of bed, but I was really careful not to wake Matt up I changed quickly and put on my makeup, and brushed my hair, I grabbed my skateboard and walked out of the hotel room, Once I got down to the lobby, I asked where the nearest bakery was, and I immediately started on my way there.

about 10 minutes later I arrived at a bakery, I ordered 50 cupcakes, and one cake,I also ordered one special cupake with a heart on it, that I was gonna put a candle in the middle so I could greet him with it when he woke up.  On the cake I had them write "Happy 17th Birthday Matt!" in blue and red frosting. I paid the cashier, andI hurriedly put them all in a bag, and slowly made my way back to the hotel, it took about 20 minutes this time, but I didn't wanna take any risks. 

As soon as I got there I went into the resturaunt that was in the hotel, which we reserved for Matt's birthday party.  I placed the cake on the big table with the big picture of him, and I placed the cupcakes on the side of it, all nicely on a cupcake platter, I took the special cupcake, and went back upstairs, hoping he wasn't awake yet. I grabbed the candles out of my pocket, and put on in the middle of the cupcake.  I grabbed my lighter, and walked into the room. 

Phew, he's still not up yet. Koa and Cameron were out buying Party decorations, and Taylor, Carter, and Nash, were all sorting out the food preps.  The rest of the magcon boys were staying in a different hotel, so they were gonna come later. 

I was folding some of my clothes when I felt the bed shift, I shoved all of my clothes into my bag and lit the candle on the cupcake that I had put on the nightstand. He opened his eyes, and I was right there next to him. 

"Happy birthday baby." I said with a huge smile. 

He opened his drowsy eyes more, and looked at the cupcake in my hand. 

"Oh, thank you beautiful... you remembered." He said as he gave me a kiss on my forehead. 

"Make a wish.." I said gesturing to the cupcake, 

"But I already have everything I could ever want... right in front of me." He said with a smile, but he blew out the candle anyway. 

I put down the cupcake, and he got up and went to the bathroom to change. 

When he came out he was wearing black vans, shorts, and a tank top. 

"Well aren't you just lookin' adorable today?" I said with a smile. 

"Well I would hope so, I was trying to look like you." He said with a chuckle. 

"So what do you want to do today? It's all up to you, it's your day, and it's just me and you, I have something special planned for tonight though, so don't make any plans."  I winked. 

"How about we go for a walk?" He said while grabbing my hand. 

"I'm all up for it." I scrunched my nose. 

We walked out of the hotel, hand in hand, and we walked, to no specific location. 

We talked about all kinds of things.... our futures, our pasts, anything we could think of. 

We then came up to a icecream place. 

"You want icecream? It's my treat. it's your birthday." I asked Matt. 

"It doesn't matter if it's my birthday, I'm not letting you pay."  He said as he walked inside, pulling me with him. 

We both got Vanilla icecream in waffle cones, but I eventually convinced him to let me pay. (bwahahahaha.) 

We sat down outside on a bench and ate our icecream. I laughed really hard when Matt took a bite out of his cone and instead of him swallowing it, he was about to talk, but it just came out of his mouth. 

I was honestly having a really good time... 

~~Author's Note~~

SORRY ITS EXTREMELY SHORT THIS TIME IT IS 3 AM AND IT'S MATT'S BIRTHDAY AND I NEEDED TO POST SOMETHING ABOUT HIS BIRTHDAY OKAY. THIS CHAPTER'S GONNA HAVE 3 PARTS ILY GUYS K BYE 

~AyeeEspinosaa