Chapter eight :P

Hey guys! Sorry its been a little while, ive just been busy with stuff. Okay so guess how many votes we got, drumroll please!!!! 102 votes!!!!! You know how freaking amazing that is?

I'm like super overly exited right now!

Okay so here's chapter eight :

Ryan's POV

After my mate and I made love, Stella started drifting off. I knew it would be uncomfortable to sleep on my couch which was nothing more than a loveseat.

I found a blanket and set it down on the floor. It would still be hard, but soft. I picked my sleeping mate up from the couch and set her down on the blanket. I laid down next to her and pulled another blanket up.

I put my arm around Stella, and Stella cuddled into it. I smiled at that.

I was tired myself, but I didn't want to sleep. Instead, I wanted to watch my mate sleep in my arms.

I know it must sound creepy, but to me it wasn't. I loved her so much, even though I don't know a thing about her, but that would change real soon. I couldn't wait to get to know her, I knew anything she did I would love.

I felt myself drifting into sleep, and finally went to sleep, with my mate in my arms.

The next morning I was awoken but someone rubbing my arm. I moved a little and the sensation. Then someone kissed my arm. I woke up and was reminded of last night. My mate, us making love, sleeping, and now waking up.

I started kissing down her neck and could feel her breathing getting heavy. I then proceeded to kiss and suck on her skin down her collar bone. She moaned and the sound of her made me get harder. What? It's the morning.

Stella turned around so she was facing me. Ahh, that's better. She smiled and snuggled into my chest. I smiled and kissed her head. I put my hand on her soft, warm, naked hip. She then grabbed the blanked and covered herself up, but I stopped her.

"Please don't cover yourself up. You're too beautiful." I told her sincerely. The look on her face was too beautiful to resist. I started kissing her face, her nose, her cheeks, her chin, her eyelids, and finally her lips.

Even though I told her she was too beautiful to cover herself up around me, she tried to cover her breasts with her arms.

I rolled ontop of her and grabbed her arms away from her body.

"You're so beautiful, why can't you understand that?" I asked her while kissing her arms. She didn't answer, but instead grabbed my head and brought it down to hers. She kissed me hard. I wanted to take her, but she started to pull away. Her forehead was on mine and her hands behind my head. Stella chuckled.

"I have to pee." Stella told me. I couldn't help but smile. This was a little cave, of course there's no bathroom. Besides, this isn't my home, just a place to chill.

"What?" Stella asked me. I chuckled.

"This place doesn't have a bathroom, love." I told her smiling wide.

"Where am I supposed to go? I gotta go bad!" She whined. I hate it when people whine, but Stellas whine was nice.

I got off of her and grabbed her hand. I pulled her off the ground and walked out of the cave, holding Stella's hand.

I stopped when we got to a tree far enough away since I didn't really think she would want me to look at her while she peed.

I turned around and pointed to the tree. She rolled her eyes and blushed.

"Ryan, I'm a girl, it's not as simple as a boy." I just laughed and walked away.

AT STELLA'S HOUSE

Stella wanted me to meet her parents. As a mate, I was obligated. I was nervous about what they would think about me. I hope that they're excepting that I'm not from their pack.

When we got to her house, It wasn't anything what I was expecting. She lived in the Alpha house. My wolf liked that for sure. I didn't really care who and where she came from, I'd love her anyway.

I got a more nervous when we got closer to the house.

I had to make a good impression.

BRENNEN'S POV

I woke up with Vanessa in my arms. She stayed over last night. I was really surprised when she said she didn't want to have sex until we knew each other better, considering we were both horny as hell.

Vanessa must have been awake, because her leg moved a little. I smiled and kissed her neck. God I love this woman.

Vanessa chuckled and turned to face me. I liked her in this position better, facing me.

"Good morning." Vanessa said while smiling and letting out a little laugh. I smiled and kissed her forhead and nose.

"Good," I pecked her lips, "Morning." Another peck. My mate smiled and hugged me closer to her.

"You smell really good." Vanessa told me. I laughed.

"Thank you? You smell good to." I replied, still laughing. It was funny, I was used to being called smelly, mostly from Stella. Huh, Stella, I wonder if she's home.

I really hope Stella found a mate, because now that I have mine, I wouldn't be as available for time as much as I was.

............................................................

Hey guys, I know its short, sorry. I'm super tired. Ill try to upload tomorrow but I can't promise anything. I would LOVE 110 votes by the way ;)