Chapter 2: Surprise!

~~~~ author note:

Heyy! Did you guys like my first chapter? Okay yeah it was kind of lame but keep reading aja! I promise it'll get better, um yeah jaja!(: well anyways keep reading and Yeahh... Ohh and I'm not hating on JB or Miley so don't think lol :D

-Y<3

Chapter 2: surprise

I got to school around 6:45 am in which school starts at 7:25am. I had to get early to finish an exam that I didn't finish the previous day. My brother drives me to school everyday before he heads to his college. I walk in the building and see my best friends jumping and running towards me. I get kinda freaked out because they are too excited. Especially for a Tuesday morning. "eek! OMG Deni! You are not going to believe me!", Alicia squeaked. She looked so pretty today. Her big green eyes were full of joy. Beside her; Danielle was holding her purse/backpack and holding onto Alicia's arm. Both still jumping and smiling. My big hazel eyes were wide opened and my ears where ready to hear what they both had to say. "what is it?!" I said eagerly. They both looked at each other and yelled "ONE DIRECTION IS COMING HERE IN ONE WEEK!!!" they yelled not caring if people were staring at us. They still had that huge smile on their faces. "OMG really!?", I said sarcastically jumping up and down. Alicia frowned and put her hands on her waist. "Deni I thought you liked them? Why aren't you exited with us?" said Danielle softly. I read through my mind trying to find an excuse. I didn't like becoming obsessed with celebrities because then they think there the big thing and start acting all rude when one fan see's them and screams in their face. I mean they should've of known that was coming right? Take Miley Cyrus or Justin Bieber for example. "I don't know, and I have to go finish my exam for calculus! I'll talk to you later girls!" I said. I gave them a quick hug and sped walked to my calculus class. I looked back at my friends and they just stood there all upset. I have to agree they both are too gorgeous! I can't believe they are single. Alicia is Hispanic with really pretty green eyes. Curvy body and kinda short. Haha. Her hair is brown, long and wavy, with bangs right above her eyes. Danielle is tall and skinny. Kinda curvy but not too curvy. She wears glasses and looks like a model. Her eyes are big and brown. Everyone thinks she should be a model. Her legs are just an attraction. Her hair is short with some highlights and also has bangs. She's also Hispanic. And they both are into fashion. I finally got to the classroom and there were students already finishing their tests.. I glanced at the clock and it was 7:01. I walked up to the teacher where he gave me my exam and I quickly went to sit down next to some kid named Evan. He was pretty cute but really quite. He barely talked to anyone. I took my pencil out of my black backpack and started on my test. Not to brag, but I was really good in math. I had an A+. So I finished pretty quick what I had left to do and gave it to the teacher and left the class.