Chapter 1: I'm Deni

~~~~ authors note:

Heyy! This is my first fanfic so don't hate :p well anyways vote and comment or whatever and

yeah have fun reading this!!(: I'm not sure what I should call it jaja so if any ideas please comment! Ohh and this is One Direction Fanfic but in this first chapter she's just talking bout herself (intro) one direction will come in during chapter 4 I think lol Yeahh!(: well yeah jeje o and yeah this is a VERYYY long chapter!!(: and yeah my chapter titles are lame but oh well

-<3

Chapter 1: I'm Deni

Crap! Its 6 am and I'm late for swimming practice. Oh wait scratch that today's Tuesday, I don't have practice. Gee! I pull the covers away and put my feet on the floor. Trying to open my eyes. I yawn and go to my closet and pick whatever I find. I stretch tiredly and go walking towards my bathroom. I turn the doorknob and walk in. I look at myself in the mirror and think to myself, what a mess. " ONE MORE WEEK TILL ONE DIRECTION CONCERT!!" I hear my 13 year old obsessed 1D sister, Analay, yelling. I roll my eyes to myself while finishing brushing my teeth and putting my clothes on. I threw on a pink T-shirt saying Get Out Of My Face and some denim skinny jeans with my colorful black DC's. I don't wear much makeup, eyeliner on my top eyelid and darken my eyebrows a little. So I don't take a long time. My hair's no biggy i just put it in a ponytail and a black headband on. I have dark brownish curly hair. When it wet it looks black and when it's dry and in the sun it looks brown. most days i like it down but today was my lazy day also due to the fact that I was late. My name is Denaysi Ramirez. Weird I know, family calls me Deni for short. I don't like it much but I can't complain. My mom named me after her mom which died of a rare disease a few years ago. Im half Mexican and half Italian. My moms from Mexico and my dad from Italy. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. I'm the second oldest. First is my brother, Christian, he's 19. Than me I'm 16. Than my sister, Analay, she's 13. Than the baby, Evalyn she's 12 months. My parents are together, although we barely see him because of his job. He sends us money from wherever he is. Im not exactly sure of what he does but he's never at a specific place doing his job. He's always in different states or even in different countries. Always traveling. Sometimes me and my brother tag along with him to see what he does but we don't pay attention, we're usually always exploring the state and visiting museums or going to random concerts. That's one of the benefits for being a boss of the company. He's the one in charge. There is other managers but he's the manager of all. He's a hard worker and get paid up to $15000 every month. Although his job is hard. Hes always helping his workers and telling them what to do. That is what my brother says. My mom on the other hand is a normal mom. Always having breakfast and dinner for us and keeping the house clean, even if we have someone who comes to clean it every week. Shes always taking care of baby Evalyn. Yes my mom is a house mom. She is a artist. Its her passion, she loves drawing, making sculptures, painting etc. My dad made her a studio in the basement when we first got the house. She sells her masterpieces. And people do buy them because they are gorgeous. We have a 2 story house with a basement and in total 8 rooms. Not including the both kitchen's, bathrooms, or the studio.I live in California. And go to Turner High School home of the Bears. I have a total of 2 best friends, Danielle and Alicia, who are deeply in love with the british boy band One Direction.I'm not really into them although I think the one with the black hair is hot. And the rest are cuties.<3 we are all really excited for junior year to end.