9

Scar

While listening to Natasha tell her story of being alone I kinda felt sad for her, but to be honest we all came from ex-Mafia or Mafia families.

After the meal of laughing and good wine, I went to the bedroom to go to sleep. The comfy king size mattress felt like heaven not only mentioning that the sheets smelled wonderful. This was bound for me to go to sleep in a second. I believe I had woke up during the night due to a shift in the bed, but I don't remember.

As the morning came I looked to the side of the med and saw that it was empty. I got in a sitting position on the bed and relax my bones and then went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. After grabbing some clothes to put on, which was another long shirt that said "Ripley's Believe It Or Not" , a gift from my mom and some biker thigh shorts, I left the room. As I was leaving the room I bumped into someone.

"Are you ok there?" Someone asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, sorry." I responded now seeing that it was Fredrick.

"I came up to retrieve you for breakfast, but it seems you are already up. Would you like me to lead you to the kitchen?"

"Oh that's fine I know where it is, thank you though." I walk past him down the stairs and making a right where the kitchen was brightly lit with the smell of food. Yet I looked behind me and looked at Fredrick closely this time. Did I just see a moon tattoo on his neck? I think I remember seeing that tattoo on Ry when we were on the plane.

"Hey before you go, do you mind telling me why you and Ry have the same tattoo but on different sides of your neck?" I asked.

"It's a long st-" but before he could finish his sentence I cut him off saying,

"I've got nothing but time now since I live here so come on tell me."

He signed and looked around before grabbing my hand and taking me inside of the gun armory and closing the door.

"Don't tell anyone else about this conversation. This is between you and I. Deal." He said looking frightened if I did.

"Of course."

"Ugh...well me and Mr. Vladimir used to date." He started calmly, but quiet so no one heard.

"You dated their father." I whispered yelled at him, making his eyes come out shocked.

"No no no. Not that Mr. I'm talking about the one who lives here." He reassured me.

"You mean Ry. Then why not say his name?" I again whispered at him.

"Because I have realized when I say that name he comes my way. And also yes we dated for a year and on our one year anniversary he came out to me that he was my boss' son, and I was scared so I broke up with him, and took a "vacation" far far away, but yet he still knew where I was, and kept following me. Trying to get me to take him back and come back. But I didn't." He explained to me.

"Why are you scared? Why not just go for him? It seems if you were dating him for a year you guys really love each other." I said to him.

"Go to him and tell him how you feel, then come back if you need help or come back if you guys finally got back with each other." I said to him.

"Only if you will make things work for you and Miss Vladimir." He said smiling and I nodded to the agreement.

After the conversation we left the armory and I went to the kitchen while Fredrick went outside.

"Took you long enough I was about to eat without you." Natasha said jokingly.

"If you was hungry you should have just ate then." I plainly say.

Mmmmm bacon and sausage.....

I dug in first by stuffing my plate with eggs, sausage and then I see many items I've never seen before.

"Okay first that is Black Bread it's really delicious, that right there is Ponchiki, basically a donut hole, but be warned they are not like Americans donut hole these are made with cheese instead of pancake mix, and that right there is Draniki it looks like a hashbrown, or whatever you Americans call them, but these are thin, crispy potato pancakes. They are all good." Natasha explained, and so with everything known to me I take a bite of everything. And I have to admit these Draniki tastes just like hashbrown.

"You like it?" Natasha asked me.

"Hell yes! This is really good. By the way, who made this, don't tell me this was all you?"

"Nope. My men have duties to cook for breakfast some days, and for the rest of the day they fix their own meals or order out."

I nodded my head and continue to stuff my plate with more food. I grabbed the water pitcher so that I won't choke on this food I was eating and the pitcher accidentally falls over, luckily not on the food.

"Oh sorry Natasha, let me clean this up." I said rising from my chair and heading to the island to get paper towels. I turn around and see Natasha smiling towards me.

"Why are you smiling like an evil gremlin?"

"Because I enjoy this."

"What? Me wasting water?" I asked confused.

"No, someone to talk, eat, and laugh with. Like I said, it gets really lonely in this world of business."

I nodded my head and got back to cleaning my mess up, after I was done and sat back down I leaned over and gave Natasha a peck on the cheek. She looked at me with shock all in her eyes, but I didn't say anything and continued back with my meal.