7

Scar

We all exited the plane and headed to the car. I looked over to see what Natasha's men were doing and saw them loading all types of bags into another car.

"What are they loading?" I asked Natasha.

"It is all of your things from your apartment."

"What?!"

"When your mother had made you take a nice nap I sent my men to your apartment and prepared all of your clothes and the items that were there were sold."

She had said it as if there was no problem in selling my belongings and throwing them away as if they are trash.

"Who gave you that permission?! Huh! What if this shit doesn't work out and we both want to go our separate ways, then what!" I yelled to her.

"First that will never happen, and second if that shall ever happen then I can just give you money to rebuy everything. Yet I believe that we are not talking about little items that no one could give a damn about. Are you suggesting about your gun fortress that you had in your mattress?"

She looked at me with a smirk on her face and all I could do was continue to glare her way. To be honest she was right. I didn't care about the items and anything else. All I cared about was my guns that took me so long to either find, exchange, and improve. To throw away my babies meant war.

"Where are they?"

"They are in the trunk. I make sure anything dangerous is unloaded first because they can leave out before us."

Natasha held her hand out to the car, but I didn't take it and instead got into the car myself and looked out of the window. I wasn't in the mood and just wanted more sleep and more food if they have any.

The ride took about an hour and some minutes from the plane to Natasha house, and I was so happy that I saw a house with a functioning bathroom. As soon as the car came to a halt I bolted out of the to the front door waiting for someone to open it and direct me to the bathroom.

"Are you happy to be-"

"Shut the fuck up. I have to take a piss and currently you are the only one in my way to going to the toilet, so if you could so kindly come and open the door and lead me to the bathroom. It would be very appreciated." I said gritting my teeth.

"Very well." She opened the door and told me upstairs last door on the right and once in there is a door to the right which is the bathroom. I ran up the stairs remembering her directions and came to a view a modern yellow bedroom, but I had no time to assess everything and went to the bathroom, and may I just say this bathroom was the most fanciest bathroom I have ever been in.

"Are you done yet?" Natasha asked from the door.

"Almost." I said while pulling up my pants, and washing my hands. As soon as I opened the door she came running in towards the toilet. I knew she had to pee when we were at the front door.

I walked all the way into the bedroom and saw what was in it. The bed covers were a dark yellow almost gold, and the flooring was rustic brown shade. There was a balcony that overseed the backyard which currently had men out and fighting each other. Must be the training ground. I looked over to my left and saw a huge pool with a jacuzzi connected. It looked nice out here. To the very far back I saw a shed. It looked like it hasn't been used in years. 

I walk back to the bedroom and went through the drawers to see what was inside, and to my luck it was nothing. Nothing in every single drawer in the room, where were her clothes?

"Gosh I had to pee bad. Oh! You are still here. Do you want to unpack your belongings?"

"Yeah, but quick questions, one where are my guns, and two where are your clothes unless this is not your room?"

"Your guns are being put in here in a minute and my clothes are here."

She walked back to the bathroom, but I didn't follow her, until she came back.

"You do want to see right?"

I nodded my head and walked where she was going. It took a while but there were a closet in the bathroom filled top to bottom of her dresses, suits, shirts, pants, and a shoe collection.

"I didn't know if you were a morning person who likes to have all their things in front of them, or a late person who doesn't mind the walk to get ready. Would you like me to move my things up front or your thing to the back, or what?"

Natasha gave me the options of where my clothes could be placed, but honestly I was still amazed about how I didn't notice this large freaking closet in the bathroom.

I looked at her and told her to leave my clothes where they are. We walked out the bathroom and out of the bedroom door to head downstairs. To be honest the mansion was beautiful. I've seen way over-the-board designed mansion and I've seen nothing in mansions, but this one feels like home in a sense.

Natasha starts to give me a tour around the place first starting outside. The shed that I had mentioned earlier wasn't a shed it was actually a prison cell where they kept their prisoners at and when I went down there I was running to come back up. The horrible stench may be death or may be fear.

We went past the training grounds towards the pool and jacuzzi and where the grill was at. I thought it was nice especially since it was mainly used for her men and their families. I looked around the area which was open and clear of vision. If someone wanted to assassinate anyone here it could be done.

"Okay they have now put your toys in the bedroom, would you like to continue the tour still?"

"Yeah." I nonchalantly said.

"Great!"

We walked back into the house and towards the kitchen since the living room was right in front of the front door and you could see everything inside of it. The kitchen looked like its been used, but by whom.

"Who cooks?" I asked, looking through the refrigerator.

"If you don't know how to cook, you better learn, because everyone does everything themselves."

"Including you too?" I asked to her face.

"Including me too."

We walked around a wall where the gun armory was located along with other shipping boxes. A few bathrooms, some bedrooms for her men, her right hand man office which is Ry and then we came up the her floor where she showed me her office and that connected to our bedroom. She asked me if I remember the layout of the place and I nodded my head.

"Good, because now that you are part of the family and the mafia family your job duty will be to protect the estate from oncoming assassinations. I saw you looking at how open everything was outside. We did that on purpose to make our enemies feel dumb and stupid."

I laughed at that. I mean why would you attack a place that is an easy target and open. I guess you have to crawl before you walk and then only you can walk to run.

"Okay my guns. Now."

She pointed to a corner of the room and I unlocked the chest and boy oh boy was I happy. Every single gun I have brought, stolen, and collected. I smelled each one to make sure that they smelled the same as before and I was really happy, but I turned around and saw Natasha looking at me with a weird look on her face and I could either pretend that this didn't happen or I can smell the guns in front of her face.

I chose the latter.