Chapter 6

Macy's pov.

They posted my bail and i got out within the hour but only to find out Shannon's dad works quick he had already petition for a restraining order agaisnt me,Danny and Tyler who scoffed at that.

We were in my black porsche just driving around,i couldn't help but worried for Shannon's safety,that bruised was huge and swollen and you could tell he was really pissed.

I told Tyler about it and he seemed confuse because according to him Shannon's parents were always so sweet and loving towards their only daughter but than why start now and than realization hit me and push on my cars brake making everyone come forward i parked it and got out and started walking back and forward desperate,i remember Shannon's words 'I came out to my parents'.Oh my god she came out i choke up a few tears and wiped them away,Tyler saw me and got out of the car and came and hug me.

''What happend?''.He asked me.

''Last night i went to her window after Danny told me which one was it and he had said that they was alot of yelling,she had that mean bruised on her cheek and she chuckle and said 'i came out to my parents',At first i figured she was joking with me but,than this morning we~we kind of had sex last night and we fell asleep and this morning her parents caught us and threw me in jail and now she might be in more pain,a~a~andidontknowwhattodo''.I said the last thing sobbing so i doubt anyone understood me.

Tyler hugged me to his chest,''We'll figured something out,you know i should be pissed,since you took her virginity''.He joked and i punch him lightly,He bursted out laughing but than the coughing attack started and i frowned he's been coughing alot lately and he's looking pale.

''You need to go to the doctors''.I said and he nodded slowly.

''I already booked an appointment at the hospital in the next town over''.He said and i smile in approval,after all Tyler is a big part of Shannon's life and i want her happy.

We went back to Danny's just so we can be closer to her house just in case,but she wasn't anywhere around outside her house.

Same thing at school and i guess it was truth about her being homeschool.

I did however overheard her supposed friends talking about Sunday's sermon and how it was directed at her and how she had her head covering most of her face with big black sunglasses because she got the punishment she deserved from her daddy,how she didn't even looked alive anymore.

I stood up and walked out of that classroom ignoring the teacher's voice.

And bumped into Paul,Tyler and Danny looking as grim as me.

''You guys heard?''.Paul asked sadly.

''We need to get her out of there''.Danny growled.And Tyler had a different expression on his face, i could sense he still love her and i wasn't jealous of him hell if he makes her happy i'll step aside.

''But how?''.Paul asked what we were alll thinking.

''Her birthday is in two days,so she'll be legal and can walk out we'll just wait outside her house for her on the other side of her street''.Tyler explain sounding like he knew more thanhe led on but right away dismissed it and i smiled at that plan,i just hope it works out.

Tyler had a doc's appointment a few days ago and he just said it was a dry cough and it'll go away.

But i somehow felt like there was more that he wasn't telling us,but i didn't push him for more information thinking that i should respect his privacy.