Chapter 2

During the whole week i avoided any contact with Macy,too scared at how she makes me feel.

Tyler still wasn't acting like himself in fact he was withdrawned lately,he was flunking all his classes and stop going to football practice resulting on getting suspended from the team.He stopped going to church and i was beginning to worried,til one day i saw him at school on the bad side,we call it the bad side because that's where all the drug users hang to smoke,when i saw him i was surprised so i made my way towards him but Danny caught me off.

''You can't go over there!''.He exclaimed.

I shook his hand off my arm and continue walking.When we got there seeing as Danny decided to tag along the smell of weed hit my nostrils and i winced at that.

''Ty,what's going on?''.I whispered and he turn to look at me with red eyes.

He stared at me for a while than shook his head no a couple of times and turn his eyes at Danny.

''She shouldn't be here Danny''.He spoke as if i was a stranger.

''I know man,i tried to tell her''.Danny answer him and by now i had tears in my eyes.

''What's going on with you?''.I ask him in a whispered.

''Oh Miss Queen bee is sad''.One of the pot heads spoke and i turn to look at him,now i don't know why they hate me as i never excluded them for anything.

''Hey shut up''.Growled Tyelr surprising me and scaring me a bit.

I sobbed and hold on to Tyler's arm before he punch the guy.

''His words aren't hurting me,you're actions towards me are''.I looked him in the eye and told him that.

He flinched at my words and once again avoided eye contact with me.

I sigh and wipe my tears from my eyes than turn to look at him.

''Is it over between us?''.I ask him,he turned and  looked at me for as long as 5 seconds,than turn away and just nodded yes slowly.

''Ok,if you need any help let me know Tyler ok''.I said and walked away but not before i heard Tyler tell Danny to take care of me.

Than i just started walking faster and faster in to the school,i made my way into the gym's locker room knowing it was empty.

I went in and lean with my back to my locker and slid down on to the floor and cried,i not only lost a boyfriend but a friend,i continue sobbing like crazy and so loud that i didn't even hear the door open or when someone came and sat next to me and wrap their arms around me,no i only lean into their hug enjoying the warmth of someone's arms and affection towards me.

I don't know how long we stayed like that,but once my eyes got tired of crying i lift my face and came to nose to nose with Macy.

''Are you ok?''.She ask with concerned written on her face.

''No,but i'll be i just need time''.I croaked and wiped my face.

''How did you know i was here?''.I ask her confuse and she blushed.

''I was out there and i kind of heard everything than i follow you in here,i saw you're face and i couldn't ignored it''.She explain.

''Thank you,but if he's happy not being with me than im happy for him''.I said but it still hurt and not because he broke up with me but because i knew something was wrong with him and doesn't trust me to let me in,maybe i can help him with his problem if he only lets me.

                                               Macy's pov.

I saw how broken hearted she was,what kind of idiot brakes up with a sweet,caring and beautiful girl like Shannon?.Only a stupid one.

I followed her in here and it broke my heart at the sight in front of me,she was destroyed.

All week i could tell she was avoiding me but than when she thought i wasn't looking at her she would stare at me and that made me smile,she was always surrounded by her friends she had lots of friends,she was popular and nice,the nerds and outcasts such as emos and potheads hated her but because she had the perfect life,good christian parents,popularity and a good boyfriend.

But the rumor of him dumping her started and we hardly saw him with her at all,she didn't seemed to care about the rumors she seemed more worried about him and that warmed my heart,i actually over heard her talking to one of her cheerleader friend,''I just hope he's ok'.She had told her.

I smiled at that,without even thinking i was developing a crush on this sweet,caring,beautiful and so very straight girl although that last one is still puzzles me since when does a straight girl checks another girl?.Since when does a girl get nervous and stutters infront of another girl? And since when does a girl blushed when another girl is looking at her?.See what iam saying?.

Maybe there's hope afterall.

My brother Paul had his sights a little high too,he's been crushing on Danny and that was like the second popular boy in school and the only sign that he might be gay was because he didn't have a girlfriend.

And now im sitting here in class thinking about the momment we had earlier today in the locker room,she had gone home saying she was sick and in a way she was.

I just hope she feels better.