Do You Ever Wonder?

Do you ever wonder why I always want to fall asleep otp with you?  Do you?  Maybe it's because I'm so in love with you or maybe it's because I'm scared!  Not scared of losing you,  not scared of you cheating,  not scared of you leaving me nothing in that means.  Maybe I'm scared of that person coming in my room at night and hurting me like they did when I was younger maybe I'm scared of getting raped how I did when I was a little girl. Maybe I'm scared that its going to happen again  and I might die or I won't be able to fight back. Maybe I'm scared to be alone at night because that's when my demons come out and get at me the most. Maybe I'm scared because I'm suicidal and I know if I let my demons get at me it'll drive me over the edge.  Maybe I'm scared because I know I don't want to harm myself but in order for the demons to leave and for the light to shine I have to. Maybe I'm scared because I'm scared one day I'll hurt myself and not be able to take it back not be able to come back to life. Maybe I'm scared because my life is shyt and is hell and I can't escape it.  So I ask again did you ever wonder why I always want to fall asleep otp?  Well now you know why.