Chapter 7: Untold fantasy

So it started maybe about mid March when I started having these wet dreams about my good friend LaVonna.  One night I was just scrolling on Facebook going through her pics after watching porn thinking damn she fine but I would never tell her this after looking through her pics I started back watching porn and this particular porn was making me get quit antsy so I did what u always do when I get like this I pulled out my eed 6 inch vibrator and got to work as I listened to porn but instead of thinking of my gf I was thinking about her.  LaVonna's pictures popped into my head as i played with my vibrator making me get extra wet im thinking of all the things I want to do to her how I busted wanted to pick her up put her against the wall and snatch her soul from her ripping her clothes off playing with her breast  that just sit up right licking her nipples  as she moan in my ear then kissing up to her neck leaving hickeys where only we could see putting her legs on my shoulder looking into her eyes ass I tasted her sweet insides playing with her clit with my tongue and giving little nibbles here and there as I squeezed her thighs then lay her on the bed and just go at it eating like it's my last meal devouring her wondering how her moans sound as she neared her climax wondering if she was a creamer or a squirted or maybe both all of this going through my mind I reach my climax and ride out my high followed by blacking out and doing to sleep.