the scent of great friendship

After lunch i had swaped numbers with a few of the guys.Austin kissing my hand on the way out.

"I will be texting you about that meal." he winked whilst hopping onto his motorcycle.

"Do you need a ride?" Mickey offered.

"Actually i was going to stop by the store for some dye." I smiled.

'Its no hastle. I could help you if you need? i mean you might not believe this but.... this isnt my natural hair color." he whisped.

"Noooo Wayyy?!" i said sarcasticly causing him to bust up in lughter.

"I know, I wouldnt believe it ether if i w done it myself." he nudged my arm. Finally i gave in.

"Okay." i laughed an hopped into is black mustang.

________

"C'mon what box should i get?" i asked for 5th time.

"You're killing me princess. Their all just black." he sighed.

"Youre no help." i teased grabbing the L'Oreal box.

We purchased the dye and i told him the directions to my house.Once we reached the door he turned around and let out a sigh.

"You live by Jenna?Ouch" he mumbled.

"oh barbie? You have no idea... " i mumbled. causing him to laugh.

He came into the house and took a look around causing me to feel a bit insecure.

"You still have boxes?" he asked. oh.

"Uhm yeah. I mean my parents have been gone, and i couldn't bother. So they'll stay put for a while." I shruged. He frowned.

"You could always stay with me or the guys. Its not very safe to live alone or healthy." he sighed.

"Wouldn't your parents mind?" he chuckled.

"Im sure they would if I lived with them. I live with the boys, we all chip into rent for a pretty big house. Except Austin he lives in his own apartment, he says even though he loves us he could not stand to live with us." He smirked. "Which leaves a extra room. Its yours anytime." he fished.

"Ill keep that in mind." I smiled. Wow I smell a great friendship forming. "For now, be usefull and dye my hair." i stuck my tounge out.

About a hour and 20 mins later my hair was black and i was thanking mikey. He was about out the door when he turned around.

"I almost forgot. Were having a party next weekend, ill text you the info. I also expect you to be going. All the boys will be and if you need a ride ill send one of them to get you." with that and a wink miky was gone.