fights and stitches

"What do you think your doing?" Jake growled. "What do you think your doing? Taking her to a hotel room? Ha over my dead body!" Luke spat. "Why do you even care Luke?" Barbie hissed. "Yeah why do you even care?" Jake mimicked.

" Oh shut up Jenna. I'm done with you! You get it were over! An I care because Your scum Jake and I'm not going to let Delilah do something she she'll regret" Luke spit out. My mind is spinning and everything is happening so fast. Wait did luke really think I'd do that? Suddenly Jake grabs my arm "Lets go buttercup."

"No Delilah. Your coming with me." Luke pulls me to his side. Now Barbie is already leaving. Jake grabs me again now pulling me out the door. "Lets go home." he said. "No she's coming with me." Luke pulling me to his side once again. "Stand down Lucas" Jake growled. "Nope" Luke said popping the p.

Then right in front of me I saw Jake punch Luke in the face. "You should have stood down" Jake spat. "Your gonna regret that!" Luke spat back. The punch barley phased him, Luke shook it right off then charged at Jake knocking him on the floor. "Stop it you guys!!!" I yelled. They were both throwing punches and rolling around. The next thing I Know I see blood everywhere.

At this point I'm starting to have a anxiety attack and cant breath. I feel like I cant breathe and look up to see Luke on top of Jake throwing punches. Y-you g-guys stop it-t" I finally choked out. The cashier warned me she was gonna call the cops. "Please," I begged them.,Luke Finally got up pulling me out to his car.

"What the hell was that back there?!?" I yelped now in the car. He just shook his head "What's your address?" he growled. I told him, now noticing his busted lip and bruising cheek bone. "Luke your bleeding! What the hell were you thinking? You should have already known I wouldn't get a room with him." I sighed . "I know I just couldn't stand seeing you with that prick" he muttered. "Now what is your address?" He demanded this time. I whispered my address then shut up being intimidated. We sat there silently till we finally pulled into my drive way.

"Your coming with me, lets go fix you up" I sighed dragging him inside. We went upstairs and an he sat on the counter. I pulled out the peroxide "This is going to sting a bit" a said an he chuckles "I think I'll survive" he smirked. I dabbed it on his lip softly with a cotton ball . "ouch" he whined with a smirk then looked into my eyes.

I swear his eyes I could get lost in forever. "Man up Hemmings" I stuck out my tongue. Then I ran an grabbed him ice. "Why did you care that I was with Jake?" I asked. "I was just looking out for you. Trust me Jake is scum. He's no good for you." his face now softened. "Well Luke you cant do that just get all protective. Its not you job. Plus this whatever this is wont work. Your a player Luke I cant trust you." I sighed. "I know its just your different. I feel like I needed to protect you and I don't know why. I should get going love. Thanks for burning my cut lip babe." he chuckled.

"Oh. W-well your w-welcome Hemmings.Uhmm...Bye." I sighed. He leaned down and kissed me on the cheek "See you around babe" he smiled and left.