I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 17! Part. 6

VOTE AND COMMENT!! Y'all are all awesome!!!!

After I got dressed I bounded down the stairs almost running into Josh. I was oddly excited about going back to school today. I looked around and I didn't see Jake. I looked over at Josh.

"Where is Jake?" I was kind of worried about him because he was always there in the morning. I had just saw him before I went to get dressed, but I thought he would be here when I came down.

"Man, Syd I'm going to stop leaving you here with him. It seems like you don't even need me anymore. I am truely hurt by that." I looked up at him and smiled. He had no idea how much I really needed him.

"Josh I don't know how many times I have to tell you that I need you. I really don't know what I would do without you! You are like my rock, you keep me safe even when I put myself in the dumbest of situations! I love you like no sister has ever loved her big brother and I need you to understand that and stop doubting your mad skills at being an awesome overprotective big bro. Because I'm not going to keep telling you I need you because I honestly think that you are doing it on purpose just to hear me say it!!" I was looking at him partially angry.

"First of all Syd the only reason you need protecting is because of those douches that are trying to kill you. Secondly you don't put yourself in dumb situations, because you had no idea that when you went to get the mail you would be kidnapped by some pschycos." He had a smile on his face saying the last part. No doubt he was thinking about bashing the guys head in that did it. Even though he didnt say it out loud I knew it was killing him inside,  because Jake got to be in the action and he didn't.

After a while Jake walked into the kitchen where we were standing.  I walked over to him and gave him a huge hug. He deserved it after all he has done for me and I seriously don't know how I'm ever going to be able to repay him. He smiled and hugged me back so hard I could barely breathe. Finally after he let go he looked down at what I was wearing and got a huge smirk on his face, apparently he didn't even try to hide it from Josh because the next thing I know Jake is being pushed back into the counter by Josh.

"Just because I let you sleep with her at night does not mean that you can perv on her like that. She is still my little sister and even though your my best bro. That doesn't mean I won't kick your a**." Jake still held his smirk in place and walked around Josh and came over to me putting his arms around my waist from the back.

"Don't worry Josh I won't be the one that can't control myself. Soon enough I'm going to have Syd here begging on her knees for me." I turned around and slapped him across his rock hard chest. He didn't even flinch and I could've have sworn that I broke my hand it hurt me so bad. I pointed my finger at him.

"Don't even flatter yourself Jake. You know I don't go for manwhores like yourself. The only reason I put up with both of you is because one of you is my brother and the other one saved my life and practically lives here. So don't ever think that I will ever be begging you on my knees, because I don't want any kind of disease that you might have." Jake had a sad look on his face after I had said that. He grabbed my hand and started pulling me toward his car. He looked back at Josh.

"Josh I think Sydney is going to ride with me today seeing as she needs some help with her information." I looked back at Josh with pleading eyes. He had a small grin on his face. I knew I had lost, I would have to ride with Jake and listen to him rant and rave. FML!!

When we got to Jakes car he opened the passenger door for me and waited for me to get in. I slowly climbed in afraid of what was coming. He really didn't like it when I called him a manwhore or anything having to do with that. I looked over at him after he had gotten in the car. He had a angry kind of mask on. Oh, crap!! I'm soo dead!