Chapter 3

*EDITED*

     What was weird about my 'sixth sense' was that the people that I teleported to wouldn't remember that I wasn't there a second ago. That's what happened to these girls. They thought that I had just got back from the bathroom. Little did they know that I had gotten lost and teleported into some boy's car ,or that I even had a sixth sense and could teleport.

     I walked over to the bunk and listened to what the girls were planning. They were discussing how they had brought many rolls of toilet paper and a couple cans of silly string to pull a pretty good prank.

    Even though I probably looked as though I was interested in their conversation, I was in a totally different world. I really wanted to figure out what was wrong with me. Why could I teleport and how did this Michael boy know that I could?

    One thing that really confused me and sort of made me nervous was when he mentioned a 'we'. Were there more people that could teleport and sense how people felt? I want to figure out who this 'we' was. I also wanted to figure out what I was.

"Channing," one of the girls said. I looked up to the bed where the rest of the girls were sitting but she was at the door and not on the bunk.

"Yes," I said. I had zoned out of their conversation and was having my own in my head.

"There's a boy here to see you," the girl replied with a smirk. I peered out of the window and saw Michael's black and white hair. How in the world could he even find me when I was at some camp in the middle of nowhere, and his car was far from here.

I walked to the door smiling at the girl, but then rolled my eyes as I walked out of the cabin.

"Why are you here, Michael," I said in an aggravated tone so that he would know that I was annoyed.

"I can sense your confusion from very far away. Your feelings are really strong; stronger than anyone's that I've ever detected. It's like they draw me in," he said fascinated. I rolled my eyes and started walking towards the cafeteria since no one was there.

"Michael, I really need to ask some questions."

"Okay, whatever questions you have I can most likely answer them."

Michael was really understanding. I like that quality in a guy. Wait, what was I saying? Michael can sense what I'm feeling, and if he knows that I might have feelings for him then I won't know what to think. But besides, he basically kidnapped me, but part of that was my fault since I thought of the inside of a killer's car in the first place. Wait, I teleported to a killer's car.

"Okay, how do I teleport to other places," I said almost angrily so that he knew how bad I wanted to know this question.

"You don't know," he asked as though I should already know.

"No, that's why I'm asking you," I almost yelled as we arrived at the cafeteria doors.

"Okay. Calm down, Channing."

"Here's another question. How do you know my name?"

Silence.

"Okay. Please, just explain how I can teleport. That's all I want to know for my sake," I demanded.

"Okay. Well, Channing, you can teleport because you're immortal, like me," he said as though he was happy, but I am sure as hell not immortal...I think. I mean, I can teleport and that's definitely not human.

"What do you mean immortal," I asked, my breath hitching again as I got nervous.

"Wait, so you have no idea what you are," he asked.

I yelled, "No, you dip shit! That's why I'm asking you," at the top of my voice.

"God, your anger is giving me a headache so calm down. You're a vampire," he said calmly. I blankly stared at him. It was impossible. I lightly chuckled to show my amusement. He looked at me, eyebrows furrowed in confusion to why I was laughing.

"Wait, you're serious," I asked. He violently nodded his head.

"Prove it," I said whilst putting my hands on my hips in a sassy motion. Michael rolled his and brought his wrist up to his mouth. He placed his lips on his wrist and closed his eyes. When he brought his arm away from his face, it was dripping with blood. My thoughts stopped immediately. All I could think of was the fresh blood dripping from his wrist. I took a deep breath and lunged at him. Michael pressed his hand ,without the wound on it, gently on my chest.

"You don't want to do that, Channing. I'm older and stronger than you," he said sternly. All I could think about was the blood dripping down his hand. I felt my hunger grow stronger. Before I could make another move, he spit on his wrist. It caught me off guard, but the smell of blood was so strong that it immediately caught my attention again.

As I glanced back down at the open wound, I noticed that it was gone. I guess vampire spit was magical or something.

Michael brought his wrist back up to his mouth and licked away the blood. I became aware of my actions as the smell of blood faded away.

"What the hell," I mumbled, "I was never bitten."

"You're so stereotypical," Michael said with a chuckle. "You don't have to be bitten. You can be cursed, or be born into a family of vampires."

"I know for a fact that my parents aren't vampires and I'm pretty sure that I would know now if I had been cursed to become a vampire, and besides, I just started teleporting," I said trying to prove a point.

"What are your parent's names," Michael asked.

"Sarah and Mason Reesce. I really don't like my parents, though, and I never tell anyone about them. They both work in small cubicles every day and they don't get out much so I wouldn't be surprised if you have never heard of them," I explained.

"Oh, I've heard of them. I"ve also heard of their daughter that was born into the family of vampires, but they brought her to a warlock when she was born and cursed her to where she would become a vampire when they vowed that she was responsible enough to be one. They've never told you this Channing," he asked.

"No, what in hell...how do they know if I'm 'responsible enough' to be a freaking vampire," I asked in total shock.

"I don't know. Maybe, they thought that you were responsible enough when you decided to drive up here alone, but we all know where that got you," he said with a smirk.

"Well, I---," I stopped talking when we heard someone's cabin door open and close. I turned around to see which cabin it was. When I turned back to face Michael, he was gone.

I was still overwhelmed with all that I had figured out tonight, but the fact that I was a vampire was the main thing that still lingered in my conscience. I was afraid for the people around me. If I smelt just a little droplet of blood, I could go all vampire crazy.

I ran back to the cabin. When I got inside, all of the girls were gone. That was probably the door that Michael and I heard. They were most likely pranking right now, so I crawled into bed and attempted to go to sleep, but my thoughts overwhelmed me. My parents are vampires and Michael and his friend Ashton had been stalking me because they knew my name.

A/N       Alright, I feel like I've set this up pretty well and there's more of a plot. Tell me what you think about this in the comments! I hope you like it so far! xoxo