The Art Auction

Rose

Arriving at the art auction with Emily I mentally rolled my eyes attempting to count all of the rich corruption on this boat

Arriving at the art auction with Emily I mentally rolled my eyes attempting to count all of the rich corruption on this boat. "Hey!" A voice calls out as we turn our gazes to see Ashley walking towards us. "You both look amazing." She compliments bringing up in for a hug.

" She compliments bringing up in for a hug

(her outfit)

"We look amazing? Look at you. Look at this party. Congratulations." Emily beams as I laugh. Ashley sighs in relief before shaking her head.

"Well, it's too early for that. Haven't you seen 'Titanic'?" Ashley grabs our hands dragging us into the boat.

"To be fair if this does end up like the Titanic we'll have to worry about a dozen fewer casualties and more of the damage cost." I joke before Ashley lightly slaps my arm.

"Please don't jinx me." She replies.

"So how well do you know these people?" Emily questions gazing at all of the residents of the Hamptons.

"Well enough to know who to keep away from and who to snuggle up to," Ashley smirks at Emily's question.

Her statement piqued my interest, "Oh do give us a quick tutorial."

"Okay." Ashley points over to a woman within an orange dress, "The girl in the orange Escada dress. That's Mayor Bloomberg's niece. And the woman she's talking to, now this one is important..." Ashley brought us closer to her to whisper in our ears.

"Megan Foster. Show buyer for Barney's of New York." At Ashley's words, Emily and I looked at each other as our eyes widened.

"She sure is living the lavished life," I stated as we continued walking. Walking on the lower deck we see the man who Emily and I need to infiltrate the Graysons. And it looks like Emily just caught his eyes.

"Grey suit boys kinda cute." She said.

"That's Daniel Grayson, Victoria's tragically privileged spawn," Emily smirked towards me at Ashley's words. "Daniel wrapped his convertible around a tree last summer after one too many."