age of assasins complete

age of assasins 

prologue

fury demihunter was a young assasin in gyroplexia (another dimension). It was one big place with no planets just one huge landscape. Fury was the strongest assasin there and protected heaven. one dark risen day demons and hell spawned devils were attacking heavens gate! He sealed the hell gate but when he returned home his human wife from earth was dead... She had spawned light orbs which after year by year spawned into baby assasins. first cracked Vortex who got lost into another family(thats another story!) and is the strongest, then spawned  Revan and Firin who are very different. Revan is a stealthly and dark assasin and is the most stealthly. But on the other hand Firin acts more human and claims to be the coolest but is the most volcanic (litterally).Firin and Revan both have a hoddie and spiky black hair with brown eyes. Firin and Revan both have a hoodie which is black but Revan wears assasin like clothes whilist Firin wears more human like clothes. Vortex and Scar both have hardcore slavic cheekbones with fringed hair which is white for Vortex and black for Scar and green eyes and both wear a black trench coat which is very long but Scar wears a white one. They both used to wear a red jacket. Rage is classified. Now in the year 2015 fury has died  and his four children (excluding rage) children live in earth new york.But deep down in hell creatures are rising... Now the prince of the underworld (vortex), the daedric  prince of stealth(revan), the hellspawned infernal prince(firin) , the shadowed god of darkness (scar) and the egyptian mage (rage) must save earth, the underworld (which is a place for good demons) and heaven.So Vortex is the oldest,then comes Alex,Rage,Firin and Revan who never saw his parents. But the demon gate had a dimunitive space which let out a mysterious demon who spawned thousands of demons and that army persuaded freaks to become demonic creatures...

chapter one

Revan lay down across his daedric motorbike, reading a book. Rage fury is finally imprisoned in  Asylum. You see Rage became insane and killed many and was imprisoned in hell. “Hey vortex,Scar and Firin!” shouted Revan. “WERE GOING TO TAKE A ONE WAY TRIP TO HELL!”

Revan layed his motorbike across his brothers. The asylum was on fire!” Lets see what happened.” said Vortex,”Rage probaly thinked his  egg of head hard so it exploded!” said Firin. “Lets just enter the hellhole already.” sighed Revan. Inside a the half burnt prison was a cell with a nytelon demon residing inside its cage, as it died it sayed “the name that is evil will help, but his/hers name will have a life ressurecting its name into the asylum but is already there quite in the middle...” “What the-” said firin as he was interrupted by a roar before he could spit out his foul word. Right before Revans eyes was recriaoriousunt the immense reptile of hell. He is wisely known by his name acid blade.Most people think the disease killer croc had from Batman was fake. That is partially correct and partially not.

Epidermolytic hyperkeratosis is a rare skin disease which affects many people but does not turn you into a killer croc. Dr jonas raymond crope was a person affected by this disease and try to cure it with reptile blood but trasformed into a mutated creature. He is 15 ft tall withgreen mutilated skin, and razor blades... as teeth!

“I have your scent Revan...” said acid blade. Revan’s doctor was acid blade until acid saw a demon he offered more mutation energy and control if he kills Revan. Revan choked him with a chain and sent him to antian asylum. Acid chucked Vortex into the courtyard,smashed firin into the west cells and kicked scar into the east interragation room! Now the assasins were separated. Acid leapt at Revan and started to crush his skull. Enzitre energy bursted out of Revans body (Enzitre is a dark necromancy energy which was forbidden years ago) incinerating Revan! Wait I know what your thinking Revans dead, well no Revan and the other assasins are daedric immortals. The pile of ash swirled around acid blade and choked him. Revan appeared and lunged and acid blade and rapidly punched him releasing daedric blue energy smashing the ground into a hole trapping acid blade. “ I will rip you limb from limb then feed on your mutilated corpse!” bellowed acid. “actions speak louder than words,” said Revan. “I know I did the wrong thing” sighed acid. “ no 27 years ago your mother gave birth to the wrong thing...” muttered Revan. Without warning acid bellowed “ WHAT!!!” which also cracked the ceilings!