Something is wrong...

It was a nice day... Or should I say... Struggle day... Yes, this day.. Cross and Dream as usual traveling around the Multiverse...
Stopping the suffering... Saving everyones life... And keeping their Positivity to live on...
So many times to work, well... Not much... But it seems like Dream look so.... Pale and sweaty?
After their job was done in StorySwap... They decided to take a break for a while. Cross suddenly notice Dream look sweaty...
Cross:"Dream? Are you ok? Why are you look sweaty and... Pale?"
Dream:"Huh? Oh! I'm just a little bit tired, that's all! I think I need to sleep for awhile!"
Cross:"Oh... Ok! Just go to sleep, Dream! I'm gonna keep you safe!"
Dream:"Thanks Cross..."

Next morning...

Dream finally awake when Cross try to wake him up, so they can continue their jobs.
A sleep could help Dream to recovering his energy! But he was wrong.... It's getting worse than he thought...
This next day, he look more like no energy in his body... His breathing heavily and he's hardly to even walk!
Cross suddenly feel worried about it...
Cross:"Dream? What's wrong? Are you ok?"
Dream:"I.. I don't know... I feel so... Sick..... *Fainted*"
Cross:"Dream?!DREAM!!! OMG DREAM, PLEASE WAKE UP! DON'T MAKE ME WORRIED LIKE THIS!!!"
But there's no answer... Dream still unconscious... When Cross trying to open his yellow bright glove and check his hands, He was surprised, that he found something was sticking around his hands including his arms.... He looks horrified, because he found....

A Golden Flowers....

Cross then taking Dream with bridal style and rushing to find Sci Sans.

"No Dream, please! Don't die! You'll be ok! I'm promise..."

To be continued....