Happy B-Day Matthew

Well where do I start .

I was in Saturday school for the finals , I ended up with my best friend Daisy and her friend rosa.

The teacher was calling out the kids names and he said my Name "____ Espino " and rosa got so fuckin happy when she heard my name . I didn't know why .

She asked if I knew who was Matthew Espinosa , and of course I didn't . She started to talk about a group of guys who entertain . I was so I interested in the group because they were something different . She told me to go to vine and look for Matthew Espinosa when I come home

I already had the app vine . But I didn't know what to do with it so The app was just there .

When I came home I went to vine and looked for Matthew Espinosa .

My eyes sparked when I saw him.

Something about him made me feel so ... Positive .

Soon I was obsess with magcon boys . But I knew Matthew had a special part in my heart .

How he so positive , his laugh, his brown eyes , how he makes everything funny .

Sometimes when I go into vine just to see him I get butterflies.

I love him so much . I know by a fact I will never meet him . But I didn't care . He changed me in a good , positive way .

When there's drama , Matthew doesn't get involved .

Why?

Because its a waste of time .

When there's sad times , Matthew tries to make us happy.

Why?

Because he loves and cares about us even though he doesn't know us in person .

That's why I'm a Matthew's girl .

That's why I love him .

That's why I did this for him in 2 in the morning .(loser I know)

It saddens me that he's getting bigger and bigger everyday .

But it makes me happy at he same time that he's doing what he loves.

I may never Meet him nor the guys but I'm happy that other girls and guys that the chance to see and talk what I would sacrifice for .

I will love him No matter what .

Even though he doesn't know me.

I stayed from all the drama , rumors , sad , happy , times because Matthew held me in a stronger way to be a soldier . To fight through the enemies and win in the end .

Happy 17th birthday Matthew Lee Espinosa .

|||||||||||||||||||||~~~~~~~~~

I didn't edit this so bare with me.