Chapter-10

You entered the bathroom changed into http://www.polyvore.com/m%C4%9Bkou%C4%8Dk%C3%BD/set?id=46305039   and exited to your room to find Justin sitting on your bed shirtless

You:umm you don’t wanna wear your shirt?

Justin:*stands up and walks toward you,he holds your hands*nope It’s really hot in here and do you know why?

You:*in a sarcastic way*why?

Justin:because of you

You:*giggle*are you complimenting me?

Justin:no am just telling you the truth*Justin pulls you closer and holds your hands*

You: (I closed my eyes,my face was inches far from his neck( cause he is taller than me) I could smell his perfume and feel his breath which made my heart skip a beat I felt happy but nervous I feel safe with him,he completes me every time his hand touches mine the whole world stops for a while.Yes I know it he is my missing puzzle piece)*you rolled your eyes and said*I…I don’t believe you

Justin:*I like how her eyes are complimenting her her,honestly I can’t live without her,she is my everything her tender touch and soft voice spells me!I love everything about her!I wish that time could stop now*I wish that you could see what I see

You:*pulled back*umm do you want to watch a movie?

Justin:nope not really,am tired

(Justin carried you in a bridal style,you both lay on the bed,your head was on his chest while one of  his arms was wrapped around your back and was playing with the other hand with your hair)

Justin:I wish that we could stay this way forever

You:*smile and look at him*I love you

Justin:love you too

Your POV

I guess that felt like the inside of a rose,I am cultivated by him like a firework show,I can’t take him off my mind,my eyes are always searching for him,I miss him even when I am in his arms…

Justins POV

by now I know that my love for her is real,it’s something true that we do,it’s something natural that I feel and am not letting it go

Justin:*release a big sigh*the thought of your ex-boyfriend kissing you whenever he wants and holding you in his arms lately at night is killing me

You:I started dating him when I was 16,he gave me my first kiss after we shared  tango lessons and won the dance competition at the school bal but he have never held me in his arms at night Justin.our love was innocent I have never slept with him*you whisper the last part*

Justin:how did your love vanished?I mean why did you break up?you lasted for like 2 years!which is a long period of time!

You:we didn’t really love each other,you know we started dating at 16!!!but when we grew up we realized that our love turned to a fix idea and we were getting used to it we broke up because…

Justin: because of what?

You:he cheated on me

Justin:do you still love him?

You:first of all I was kinda depressed but now am over him,he is just a part of my good and bad  memories thanks to him I am the strong girl I am today but I don’t love him anymore.

Justin:*kisses your head*I will never ever let you down baby,I promise that I’ll make you happy

You:I knowJ

Justin:*started singing*So you love me.. as much as I love you… would you hurt me baby... could you do that to me.. would you lie to me baby.. cause the truth hurts so much more would you do the things that drive me crazy be my heart still at the door.. oh I can’t help it am just selfish there’s no way that I could share that will break my heart to pieces .. honestly the truth is If I could just die in your arms I wouldn’t mind cause every time you touch me I just die in your arms it feels so right so baby baby please don’t stop girl…Oh baby I know loving you aint easy but sure it’s worth a try..If there’s a reason to call me a fool..cause I love your heart without any rules..*Justin felt your heart beats slowing down,he stopped singing cause he doesn’t want to wake you up*

Third POV

You and Justin are going to live the best days of your life in Italy,you are going to enjoy your time together and get addicted,your relationship will get stronger and your love will bloom but this won’t last long.What is Selena going to do to get Justin back?What about Edward?Is Justin going to break his promise and let you down?Is your love strong enough to overcome all the obstacles?keep on reading if you want to know the answers of these questionsJplease vote and comment!!

 with love

                     Sarah