Chapter-17

Justin has been drinking for a couple of hours while waiting for Selena oblivious that she is sitting behind him waiting for him to get completely wasted.

Justin: what time is it now?

The bartender: it’s 1 am sir

Justin:*mutters*it seems that Selena is not coming I’d better go now (your name) is surely worried

Justin pays the bartender and tries to stand up only to stumble back and that’s when Selena catches him.

Justin:*starts laughing*I was about to fall when*looks at Sel* Ohh you came and saved me *Justin starts shouting*people this little shawty here just saved the life of the biggest asshole ever which is obviously me*places a hand over his chest* I’m so touched be-

Selena:*cuts him off and touches his arm* Justin baby lets go

Selena places his arm over her shoulders and starts leading him to her car she places him in the passenger’s seat and takes off to the hotel. When they arrive to her hotel room she lays him on the bed because he was already asleep. Selena seizes the chance to take his clothes off she removed his supras and pants when she reached to his shirt she noticed that Justin was muttering this one name she hates the most. Yes! He was muttering your name which got her even more upset. When she finished undressing him she took off her own clothes and laid next to him placing her head on his chest and his arms around her and she started taking pictures of the both with her phone she even pictured them kissing well she was kissing him because he was asleep (she was practically raping him:p)

Your POV

It’s 8 in the morning and Justin haven’t came back I’ve been up all night waiting for him to come back but he never did I was freaking out all night trying to figure out whether he was this mad at me or something bad happened to him…something like an accident so I called the police but they said that they can’t do anything before 24 hours pass so I called all the hospitals that I found on the internet but none of them had someone named Justin Bieber. The worst part of it all is that I don’t know whether this is a good or a bad sign. But suddenly my phone beeped indicating that I received a message first of all I thought it was from Justin but the number wasn’t his I didn’t even have it on my contact list so I opened the text only to surprised with the photos of Justin and Selena I’m bed completely naked kissing and cuddling my eyes were already filled up with tears and I felt as if the earth stopped spinning that’s when my cell phone started ringing but I didn’t mind I was just too surprised it rang about 4 times till I found the strength to answer it.

You:…

…: Oh dear were you that depressed that you couldn’t answer my calls

You:*mutter* SELENA!!

Selena: *fake laughs* oh yeah it’s me

You:*trying your best not to break down* what do you want?

Selena: oh nothing I was making sure that you received the photos last night was the best night of my life Justin called me saying that he regrets leaving me and that you are not worth and that he got bored of you and your bullshit he came to the hotel apologized and I forgave him because our love can overcome any obstacle including…you

You: And you really think that I’d fall for that! Well for your information I trust Justin and I know that you are lying and those photos are old or photo shopped seeing how desperate you are I won’t be surprised of anything

Selena: it seems that Justin wasn’t lying when he said you are naïve well I hate to break it to you but you just got played girl and if you want to make sure that I’m not lying you can come to Hotel(..) room 407 and see it yourself*hangs up*

Your POV

I know that she is lying and I do believe Justin he loves me not her he said it but if I don’t go I know that at some points I’ll doubt it and this will take my peace away so I had to go. I grabbed my cell phone ordered a cab and rushed out of the room in all my glory I was still wearing the shorts from yesterday with a pink shirt your hair was a mess and lets not talk about my tear stained face, puffy nose and red cheeks. I arrived to the hotel and Justin’s car wasn’t in the parking lot well that’s a good sign I took the elevator And my heart was beating 1000 beat a second I was afraid what if what she said was true? What if he was only messing with me? No no that’s not true I saw it in his eyes, roaming through the hallways I reached room 407.

Bang Bang Bang!

so what do you think? I know that you hate me now for not making it longer but I have a thing for cliffhangers:p