Meeting the Family

Batman sees Talia "What do you want Talia?" 

"Do I have to want something to see you my love?" Walks closer to him. "A drink?" Batman glares at her. "Fine."  Pours herself a drink "Remember our last meet up" "You drugged me. Made me do what you wanted, if I remember properly.""Then you remember perfectly, beloved." walks over to him and puts body on him. "Was it all that bad?" "No." pushes her away "Why did you call me here, Talia?"

"Ra's Al Ghul is dead. Somebody is targeting us." "Didn't make it to a Lazarus pit in time I'm guessing" "It's not funny, Bruce" "Well what do you mean somebody's targeting 'us'?""Not you and I. Me and my, OUR, son" "What are you talking about woman?" 

"Damian, my weapon, come out." You walk out into visibility. "Father." "Good joke. He's not actually mine, is he?" "I assure you, your genes are in there. He's yours."

Batman glares at Damian for a while then looks up at  Talia "Well, what do you want me to do with him?" "That is completely up to you. Just......keep him safe"

After glaring at you and starting to glare back, Batman decides to take him to the Bat Cave. "Alfred, gather everyone. Steph, Dick, Jason, all of them and meet up at the Bat Cave. We're having a guest by the name of Damian." You are surprised to hear a man with a thick British accent reply "Yes, Master Bruce. Already on it."