Chapter 5.

HAI GUYS! Its Joanna. I'm so lazy. I need to upload more. Currently i am ACTUALLY HANGING OUT with Aislyn. It's about 3:30AM here so you guys better be happy! ANYYYWAYYY we are rocking out to this awesome song.  

WOOOOO ok now onto writing... :D 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's all of it!" Anna chirps, setting down the rest of her luggage in the front room. We had gotten off the flight only an hour before. We had moved into an apartment in London, with a great view of River Thames.

"I'm pooped. Let's sleep." I say, falling on the couch. It was a small apartment but hey, it was comfy. There was two bedrooms, a living room, one bathroom (sadly), and of course a kitchen. The kitchen.... oh a wonderful place so close to heaven. 

I look over and see that she's staring dreamily at the wall. By staring dreamily, I mean looking like she's hypmotized by some voodoo person. I groan and get off of the couch.

"Yo. Earth to Anna." I say, snapping my fingers in a Z formation. Aww yeah sass. 

She snaps out of her daydream and looks at me. "What?" she asks fully out of daydreaming unicorn-zone. I groan and pull her to the door. "Get me coffee." She scoffs and opens the door. I grin and wrap my arm around Anna's. "After you m'lady." She returns the grin and bows.

~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~'' ' '

"I'm cold." Anna complains as we arrive to Starbucks. "Smells SSOOO GOOD." I moan as we walk in. "Ahhh coffee goodness." Anna chimes in.

"Hello what may I get for you?" the cashier says in his amazing British accent. He has amazing blue eyes and lucious hair. Not as great as Zayn's hair though... wait what...?

"I'll have a grande vanilla frap with whip and she'll have a tall mocha frap." Anna replies, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Eight pounds please. Nice accents by the way." he grins.

"What accents?" I ask stupidly, making them laugh. MENTAL FACE-PALM. We thank him for our drinks and grab some straws.

"I'm starting to regret getting a cold drink." I frown. I watch as Anna battles to get her straw from the container. "Let's go." she laughs. I grin and turn around, only to run into someone way taller than me.

"Holy crap! I'm so sorry!" I apologize. I look up to see who i had run into, to see Zayn Malik. Yeah, we had seen him and the rest of the boys earlier and he had even kissed me (eep!) but still.....MENTAL FANGIRLING MODE ACTIVATED.

"Oh! Hey guys!" I hear a voice say behind Zayn. I peek and see Liam is also here.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask, staring at Zayn's lovely quiff.

"Getting coffee?" Zayn chuckles. MENTAL FACEPALM #2. I can feel my face reddening already. "No, like aren't you going to get mobbed?"

"Yeah, also I don't see any security." Anna adds. For a moment I forgot anyone else was in the room.

Liam shrugs. "Gotta live hardcore to be hardcore." {AYEEE SEE WHAT I DID THERE ;D}

"Because getting coffee is sooo hardcore." Anna laughs. Hmm.. hmm. is that some flirting I sense?

We all chat for a bit more, until they reluctantly have to leave so they don't risk attracting fangirls.

"Talk to you later!" Anna and I chirp in sync as they leave.

Oh and did i mention earlier Zayn gave me his digits? EEPP!! :D

                                           *******************************************************************************************

 "It's crazy how only a week ago we were still fangirling over them and now we actually get to talk to them!" I sigh to Anna as we walk back to our apartment. It's not a sad sigh though. More like an 'so happy i could die' sigh.

 "No kidding! Plus i can kinda see a little spark between you and Zayn eh?" she winks. Ughhh and here comes the blushing.

 "Pshh no. You're miss popular with Niall and Liam over there." I say. A cool breeze comes along, blowing my hair out of my face. FASHION MODEL MODE ON! As if Anna is reading my mind she flips her hair and pulls a ridiculous pose. "Partners in crime! MWAHAHA!" I cheer, flipping my hair. I love my best friend.

  We walk up the stairs until we reach our floor. "Be prepared for the horror!" Anna cries as she unlocks the door. Our boxes and bags are everywhere, including our clothes. Its amazing how in only a couple of days our room can get so unorganized.

 "Lets do this poo!" we cheer.