Chapter 3.

MWAHAHA. SUSPENSE! By the way, incase you didn't know, this is Joanna. Sooo I will be writing as Emily! I know you guys are like super excited, right? YOU SHOULD BE. Jk. Omfg chai tea is soo good. Ok, Enough venting. Now, on to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hate you. I hate you so much, Anna." I bark at Anna. She ALWAYS gets the guys. "Don't talk to me for the rest of the fli--" I turn my head to see Anna technically in mega-zombie mode, except she's passed out.

 "HOLY FUDGE CAKE." I scream. "ANNA WAKE UP I WAS JUST YELLING AT YOU!" Even though my yelling was enough to wake Godzilla, she just stays there motionless. My heart jumps and I get out of my seat. I just kind of awkwardly stand there until I make up my mind to go find help.

 I run down the aisle, but of course, there's no staff. I keep awkwardly running until I reach the boys we had spoken to moments before.

 "You need to come! I don- She just-!" I yell. My words get jumbled and for a second everyone's staring at me.

 "ANNA JUST PASSED OUT ARE YOU GOING TO HELP ME OR NOT." I scream. I randomly grab Liam's jacket and pull him towards Anna.

"What happened?" I hear Harry ask.

"I-i don't know. I just pulled her to her seat and started yelling at her then I looked over and i thought she died." I explain. I can tell we're attracting quite a crowd.

 "Why were you yelling at her?" Liam asks. I feel my cheeks go red, so i change the subject.

 "How do we get her to wake up?" I ask. I must admit, as much as I'm pissed at her right now, i need to know shes okay.

"Anna! I made pancakes!" I hear Niall say. I look at him questioningly with a WTF look on my face. "Hey, it works in the movies." he shrugs.

 My eyes go wide and I grin. "Perfect!."  Now it's Niall's turn to look at me questioningly.

  I move towards Anna so I'm closer to her. "ANNA! CHANNING TATUM IS HERE AND HE'S NAKED!" I scream as loud as I can.

 Almost immediately she wakes up. "WHERE!" she screams and jumps up, making the boys laugh. She notices and her face turns a deep shade of red.

 "Why did you do that?!" she whispers angrily.

 I smirk. "You're the one that passed out on me."

 "Yeah. Why did you pass out like that? Almost gave Emily a heart attack." Niall chuckles. Niall Horan knows my name. FANGIRLING AHHH.

 Anna blushes again. "Guess I was in shock." Eh, so cheesy.

"From what?" Niall asks. Wow. Doesn't he get the hint? I turn and spend the next 5 minutes admiring these five beautiful pieces of heaven.

 "She can't believe she made out with the reason she has to change her panties so frequently." I joke. Immediatley Harry and Louis start laughing. Naughty boys. Anna turns red and glares at me. I can almost see the smoke coming out of her ears.

 "Good one mate!" Louis laughs. I laugh and we high five.

 "Excuse me. Please remain in your seats. We will be taking off soon." a flight attendant asks sweetly. Too sweetly.

 "Bye guys. Nice meeting you." I chirp.

 "Yeah. Nice meeting you." Anna says. I can tell she's trying not to yell at me while the boys are here.

 They say goodbyes, but before they leave I see Liam slip something into Anna's hand.