Chapter Twenty~Dates??

(The next day)
Alexander's POV

I wipe the palms of my sweaty hands on the material of my jeans, nervousness and anxiety building up inside me. Okay, all I have to do is go up to him and ask if he's okay with going on a date with me today. It sounds so simple in my head but every time I'm about to ask my body clams up. Who knew one person could make me this fucking nervous.

I look at my reflection though my bathroom mirror, splashing a bit of water on my face in attempt to loosen up. It's only Dylan. Not like he would reject the offer or anything. Hopefully. I twist the door nob and walk out into my room, earning a raised brow from my boyfriend who was setting his backpack down next to my nightstand.

We had just got home from school a couple minutes ago and I immediately rushed upstairs to my bathroom soon as we walked in, to prep talk myself in the mirror a bit. I give a small smile and take a seat on my bed, patting a spot next to me so he'd sit down. Dylan cautiously plants himself down and turns to me with a questioning expression.

"What's up?"

Just do it. Be the confident Alex you always are and just go for it.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me today?"

He stays silent as he stares at me which only brought my nerves back. I unknowingly tamper with my fingers, averting my eyes from his.

"O-only if you want to. I just um thought that since the Championship game was tomorrow, this would help us relieve some stress and stuff. Ugh this was such a stupid-"

"I'd love too."

He chimes in happily. My stuttered sentences halt at his words.

"I-Really?"

"Of course you idiot. No need to be so damn nervous."

I sigh in relief at what Dylan says, looking back into those gorgeous hazel eyes of his with a wide grin. He eagerly returns it, letting it fade and morph into a groan as I begin ruffling his hair. It's hard not to touch considering how soft it is. I could run my fingers though it all day.

"I despise your actions sometimes Alex."

"Love you too Dylan."

He is honestly so precious and deserves the world but of course I wouldn't say that to him, not yet at least. Unless I'm willing to receive a smack in the back of my head for making him feel 'embarrassed'. I lean in and peck him on the lips, pulling back with a small smile.

"So, where exactly are we going for our little 'date'? Wow that sounds weird."

He chuckles and pushes me back a bit when I try to kiss him again.

"It's a surprise."

I reply, removing his hand from off my chest that was restraining me and pressing my lips against his.

"You know I hate surprises dude."

He complains between kisses. I shrug my shoulders, gently pushing him back onto the bed and straddling his waist.

"Well deal with it babe."

My lips trail from his jaw down to his collar bone, finding pleasure in feeling him whither underneath my touch. He cranes his neck to give me more access, closing his eyes with a pleased sigh as I put my legs on either side of him and begin laying kisses on his bare skin.

Pausing my actions, I stare at him with eyes of adoration that held nothing but honesty. He opens his now dilated eyes and smirks, tugging at the material of my shirt as a signal for me to take it off. I grip the bottom of my tee and pull it over my head in one swift movement, allowing my legs to support my weight. He does the same, sitting up and sliding his shirt off before laying back down without breaking eye contact.