A Lovely Summer | Part 4

a Lovely Summer -- Part 4

Erin's POV

I didn't think a week could be as awkward as this. Everytime I'd go and look at Harry, I just see this massive grin on his face. Atleast to make an end of this week I'm going on my first date with Niall, yeah that's right, he finally got the confidence to ask me. I've also been getting quite close with Zayn lately, he's so nice and sweet.

Louis' POV

Eleanor and I just came back from shopping so we decided to go back to Harry's and my flat. We decided to watch a movie cause there was'nt anything else better to do. Erin walked down the stairs and asked our opinion about her outfit, she looked gorgeous.

Erin: Guys what do you think about what I'm wearing?à

Eleanor: You're beautiful! But what's the special occasion?

Erin blushed. I'm guessing she had a date perhaps?

Erin: Niall asked me to go on a date with him.

Louis: Really? By the way you look gorgeous in that dress.

I winked, the past 2 weeks Erin and I connected so easily so we flirt with each other jokingly. She simply just laughed it off.

Eleanor: That's great! Do you need any help with your makeup or hair?

Erin: Yes please!! You know how bad I am with eyeliner!

She teased.

Eleanor and Erin went upstairs in Erin's bedroom. I decided to see what Harry was up to. When I knocked, I heard a small mumble. So I walked in to see what he was doing.

Louis: Hey Hazza!

Harry: Hi Boobear

He always called me that since my mother's nickname for me was that.

Llouis: What you up to?

Harry: Nothing..

I kknew something was wrong by the way he said it.

Louis: You sure? cause you can tell me anything you know that right?

He sighed.

Harry: It's just that I've liked erin since I was younger and I overheard her telling you and Eleanor that she was going on a date with Niall and I just wish that was me.

Louis: Oh, why haven't you told me before? I understand.. Have you told her how you feel yet?à

Harry Cause I did'nt know how you would react and yes it's been a week since I've told her.

That might explain why looked like she was trying to avoid Harry.

Louis: Well if she isn't interested then the best I can say is to move on.

Harry: That's the thing! She said she used to like me and she might still have feelings for me just not as strong as she has for Niall and I can't as much as I try I just can't..

I think I should talk to Erin as soon as possible.

Louis: Why don't you come in the living room and watch some tv with me?

He just nods.

When we head downstairs I stop in front of Erin's room and tell Harry that I had to say something to Eleanor so he just continues downstairs. I just knocked.

Eleanor: Who is it?

Louis: Your incredible handsome and funny boyfriend who's a total sexy beast.

I heard a few giggles.

Eleanor opened the door.

Eleanor: And what does my incredible handsome and funny boyfriend who's a total sexy beast want? she winked.

Louis: Maybe a kiss on the cheek? And I also need to talk to Erin.

She rolled her eyes and gave me a kiss on the cheek and let me go through.

Erin: Watcha want?

Louis: Need to talk to you in private babe

Erin giggled.

Erin: fine, where do ya wanna go and talk?

Louis: Garden?

Erin: This must be some serious shiz..

We both laughed while we started to walk to the garden.

Erin's POV

When Louis asked me if he can talk to me I already had an idea what he wanted top talk about. We sat on the bench near a corner in the garden.

Louis: it's about Harry.

Knew it.

Erin: What about him?

Louis: Do you actually like him back or did you just say that out of guilt?

Erin: Honestly I don't know, but to be completely honest it was mostly out of guilt.

Louis: I kinda thought so, I can read you so clearly. He winked.

Erin: Please don't tell him! I use to but now I've moved on with Niall I guess.

Louis: I won't if you promise me something..

Erin: Anything, what?

Louis: Promise me you'll tell him the truth when you're ready.

I sighed.

Erin: Promise.

He smiled at me weakly. He excused himself cause he told Harry he went to talk to Eleanor and it's been a while since he left him.

Niall's POV

This might not be the first time that I got nervous around a girl but she's special compare to the other girls I met. I deffinetly don't want to mess up and make her think I'm a total loser.

As I walked to the front door step I saw Erin open the door. She wore this:

http://www.polyvore.com/lovely_summer_outfit/set?id=52752211

She looked beautiful, I would'nt be surprise if my mouth was wide open since I couldn't get any words out of my mouth cause she was so stunning.