A Lovely Summer | Part 2

Harry's POV

No one knew but Danielle since she's best friends with Erin that I've had a massive crush on Erin for years now. Looking at her smile right now made me so happy, just knowing that she's here for the whole summer makes me crack a smile. She's such a great girl and a great friend, I really did miss her. This summer I'm determined to tell her how I feel no matter what.

Zayn's POV

When Danielle first introduced Erin to me, I could'nt stop but look at her beautiful blue eyes. Also her smile was just perfect. When Danielle joked with Niall, Erin could'nt stop but laugh. Probably because of Niall's laugh, since his makes anyone laugh more than the actual joke did.

Erin's POV

It was great to see Harry again, I really did miss him. When I met Zayn he was such a great guy, I just wanted to spend my whole day with him getting to know him better. Niall's great too! All of them are great lads.

Niall: So Erin, how's living in Canada?

Erin: It's great! I love it over there but sometimes I miss England.

Niall: Ah, I understand. He spoke in his adorable irish accent.

Zayn: Tomorrow we're all going to the beach, maybe you wanna join us?

Erin: Is Danielle going to be there? I want to try to spend as much time with her as possible.

Zayn: I'm pretty sure she is but I can ask her if you want?

Erin: That'd be great, thanks.

Zayn left to go find Danielle. I excused myself from Niall to go find Harry.

When I finally found him, he was just talking to Liam casually. I could'nt help but over hear their conversation since they had'nt noticed me yet.

Liam: So are you planning on telling her soon?

Harry: Yeah but I'm going to wait a few days until I tell her how I feel.

Liam: Yeah, that might be the best idea for now.

Harry: And what if she did'nt feel the same way, it would most likely ruin our whole friendship.

Liam: Don't worry, you'll find the perfect time to tell Erin.

Harry: Thanks mate, I think I'm just gonna go get a drink.

When Harry walked away he did'nt notice me so I went to Liam to ask him what that was all about. I needed to know if they were talking about what I thought they were or not.

Liam saw me and started to walk towards me. He looked like he was hiding something, I knew exactly what it was.

Liam: Hi Erin, how's it going?

Erin: I could'nt stop but over hear yours and Harry's conversation.

Liam's POV

Great, she overheard our conversation. What am I suppose to do? act dumb and pretend I don't know what she was talking about?

Liam: I have no idea what you're talking about.

Erin: Don't act stupid.

Well, that did'nt work..

Liam: fine, you caught me, what we were talking about was how..

Think Liam, think.

Erin: How..?

Liam: How Harry has something to tell you.

Erin: And what would that be?

Liam: That's for him to tell you, not me.

Good job Liam, you handled that quite well. At that point, I took this awkward silence as my chance to walk away, so I did.

Erin's POV

Liam walked away, I did'nt blame him. It was probably one of the most awkward silences I've ever witnessed.. After he told me that it should be Harry to tell me what they were talking about I went and found him.

Harry: Hey Erin! What's up?

Erin: Just finished talking to Liam.

Harry: That's cool! About what?

Erin: About how I over heard yours and Liam's conversation..

Harry's eyes widened when I told him that.

Harry: Really? what would that be about?

Erin: I think you'd remember your own conversation.

Harry: Oh right.. I remember now.. Can we talk about that later?

Erin: As long as you won't avoid it sure.

I simply walked away and gave Harry a quick smile.

Harry's POV

Well now that she over heard our conversation, I have no idea how I'm suppose to tell her.. I guess I have to tell her sooner then I planned. Oh well, I'll figure out what to tell her sometime soon.