Introduction

Shannon's pov

I thought i had it all Popularity,the boyfriend,money and beauty.

How stupid was i? On my last year  of High school i was at the top and everyone wanted to be me,i was 17 going on 18 and already chosen to be valedictorian at graduation.I thought i was in love with Tyler Thomas the school's quarterback.

And than she came into the picture,she came into my life and my life went from perfect to confuse,my popularity went from high up to down at the bottom of the food chain,the nerds,emos and the outcasts made fun of me,why? Well simple i started to feel different.

Is being different so wrong?.Is being attracted to the same sex wrong?.See im a christian so is my family,hell we go to church every Sunday at noon.That was until i was banned from it.

Macy was pretty and funny and loud and and well she was just different than anyone in this town and im ashamed to say i fall in love with her.

I met her at the school's office,i went in there to go and announce the upcoming events of the school and there she was with her skinny jeans a shirt that didn't covered her flat belly and could see a belly ring on her  and her  high knee boots biker style,she was wearing light eyeliner that accented her beautiful round dark green eyes,red lipstick and her hair was curly and blond that rested on her shoulders,all in all she was beautiful.

And it shocked me at the thoughts i got when i first saw her.So why don't we just read from the begining shall we.

(This is a story of Shannon and Macy.GirlxGirl.)